• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingscapsfan

Stanley Cup Finals schedule

Rate this topic

and I guess i fail to see why this is such a giant deal....both teams have to play back to back right? It's not like they've been off for 3 days already or something....just one more than us. If Lidstrom and Datsyuk are seriously hurt...having a day off between games 1 and 2 wouldn't matter anyway. :shrug:

And I half-enjoy being pissed off at junk. I'm gleefully emotional when I want to be :lol:

1. Guess what, those back to back games are for the wings playing against different teams. This series, both teams play the same games, so there is no benefit to anyone.

2. The Penguins also played a tough 7 game series before the CF, and played one less game than the wings in the CF and therefore have ONE MORE day of rest than the Wings.

3. The Penguins also got shafted by Yanni and were forced to play on back to back nights against the Caps... in different cities! The wings get to stay home for the b2b games.

4. We are just better than the Penguins. After Malkin/Crosby, the penguins have little depth beyond Kunitz and Guerin, their Defense is suspect, and we have home ice advantage.

QFT.

Everyone needs to stop bitching. B2B games suck, but oh well. They are both in Detroit. Marcus Drake, you've made your point. Now shaddup.

Bad news: I tried to buy Game 5 tickets and failed to get any. Was on right at 10am and they were sold out by 10:05. I tried 3 times for best available and couldn't secure any.

Good news: I saved about $600, get to watch it at home on my HDTV, and I don't have to deal with standing in line for 20 minutes to use the restroom or buy snacks. Oh, and the snacks are cheaper. :)

Bad news: I tried to buy Game 5 tickets and failed to get any. Was on right at 10am and they were sold out by 10:05. I tried 3 times for best available and couldn't secure any.

Good news: I saved about $600, get to watch it at home on my HDTV, and I don't have to deal with standing in line for 20 minutes to use the restroom or buy snacks. Oh, and the snacks are cheaper. :)

Yeah, I was on too and had 3 changes to buy 2 tickets for about $240 each (plus the Ticketbasterd) fees. Too much money; I'll watch it in HD at home where the beer is cheaper!

Yeah, I was on too and had 3 changes to buy 2 tickets for about $240 each (plus the Ticketbasterd) fees. Too much money; I'll watch it in HD at home where the beer is cheaper!

Yea $240 is a little steep but I may have pulled the trigger. I was ready to buy. Now that I missed my opportunity, I don't feel so bad.

Any clue when Sunday's game will be? I have Cubs tickets I might have to get rid of.

Word is that Game 2 will be at 8pm if the Lakers beat the Nuggets in 6. If the NBA series goes 7 games, the Wings game will be at 7pm to avoid overlap.

Edited by TCbrizz