• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TSD

Good series wing fans

Rate this topic

Hawks had a great season, but they didn't quite have what it takes to go all the way this year.

The future for that team looks bright, if they can overcome cap trouble.

Hopefully this is the start of a great rivalry.

Btw, that Hjalmarsson kid really impressed me in this series.

Thanks TSD!! I am so happy the Hawks have made it back!! It was good to see 5 of 6 Original Six teams in the playoffs this year!! Hawks fans should be very proud of their team!! It takes some pretty big stones to come on here and say congratulations!! Thanks TSD!!

It's nice to have a rival in the Central - and not Nashville or Columbus. Not quite a series for the ages, but 4/5 games were tightly contested - 3 OTs.

Will be interesting to see what the Hawks do in the off season. My recommendation - dump Quenneville ;) although that would not be good for the Wings....

Oh where oh where are all them Hawk trolls that were talking s*** before the series. I told you guys the Wings would win in 5, lol. Even though I'm glad the Wings won, I wish the Hawks would have at least put up a fight. They have a loooooooooooooong way to go to get to our level.

It's nice to have a rival in the Central - and not Nashville or Columbus. Not quite a series for the ages, but 4/5 games were tightly contested - 3 OTs.

Will be interesting to see what the Hawks do in the off season. My recommendation - dump Quenneville ;) although that would not be good for the Wings....

Yeah I wish the series tally looked less lopsided. But we did take 3 games to OT, with only one bad ass raping :). A big factor were some really stupid turnovers that led to wing goals (I am looking at you Brian Campbell). Against any other team its a toss up, but doing that against the wings you are gonna pay.

Guest Shoreline

At very least the Hawks should be looking at what to do with Campbell.

Besides that there's not much to change other than using that experience for next time. Guys like Toews, Kane, Buff, Barker, Hjalmarsson, Seabrook, Keith, Versteeg, and so on, will have a better idea of how to handle things next time.