• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LoveMyWings8

Joe Vision....

Rate this topic

we get less and less.... its not shocking at all really but that doesn't mean i am still not pissed about it.

i miss the fan fests the most tho.... those were the bomb before and briefly after 1998

my aunt from Pitts invited my gf and I out to pitts to watch the games on the big screen out in front of the arena if we couldn't get tickets... but both games fall on the weekdays.

Calling ticket rep to set up time to kick his ass for false info. Well, in his defense, the computers were down at the time I talked to him. Is it just me or does no one care about the game anymore? NBC shovels off SCF games to versus, forces back to back games due to the no talent conan o'brien taking over the tonight show (cause that's important), no Joe Vision unless we can basically sweep, punishment for ending a series early, little press compared to other sports, etc. Seems hockey is still the black sheep of the sports world. I am suprised Illitch is not letting the fans get pumped at the Joe. Hockeytown and the Post cannot handle the amount of people that would normally go to Joe vision. Load of crap.

Wow that sucks. I've seen some pics and there were a pretty good number of people for game 6, but it didn't look like many at all for game 4.

Remember, this does cost Olympia money, they have to pay all the people to come in and work, and if only 2-4,000 people show, they will take a loss.

Now, I'm as mad as anyone, but I'm just looking at it from a cost perpective with how many people actually go.

Yes...I hear you.

I was there in 1998 for like 5 games. Some in the first couple rounds and then games 3 +4. Game 4 which was sold out. SOLD OUT and the wings wheren't even there. It was the greatest nite of my life.

After loosing last year in game 5, I called up my dad. (Who I always go with). And told him I don't care what your doing for game 6 but we're going to Joe Vision, the boys need us.

Now they are only doing it for "Clinching" games. That is crap...I love Joe Vision.

Just bumping this thread... in case they can get a deal in with CBC

Nothing But Crosby will never give in

I was actually looking for this topic to bump and see whats going on with game 6. Hopefully we'll know soon

I have seriously never heard of not being able to have Joe Vision because of a television's rights. Seriously? I mean, back in 2001 there was Joe Vision for the WCF for game 4. Swallow whatever pride you have left NBC.... that said, I went last year and it was amazing. If it happens, I am for sure there :)

There will be Joe Vision on Tuesday. NBC can't stop CBC for letting the wings use their footage..... I know for a fact that there will be Joe Vision because I know someone who works for the Wings and he confirmed it after the game. Doors will probably open at 7:30pm. There should be a sticky on the forums to let people know about this.

There will be Joe Vision on Tuesday. NBC can't stop CBC for letting the wings use their footage..... I know for a fact that there will be Joe Vision because I know someone who works for the Wings and he confirmed it after the game. Doors will probably open at 7:30pm. There should be a sticky on the forums to let people know about this.

I have not gotten an E-mail yet confirming this or at any other venue like Cobo Joes or Hockeytown Cafe.