• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LoveMyWings8

Joe Vision....

Rate this topic

last year you could buy tickets on ticketmaster or at the door (i think) for $5! it's an amazing experience..... i was there last year for Game 6 =)

I hope they do it again this year. if I can I'll go again. I went to Joe Vision for game 6 last year, and the only experience that could have been better than that would have been to see them lift the cup at home. The Red Wings organization did a wonderful job at making it feel like the Wings were at home. The horns blared and the torches lit up every time the wings scored, and I had leftover glitter in my car for months. The fans who were there were great, didn't matter if we knew each other or not, everyone was hugging and giving high fives.

I hope they do it again this year. if I can I'll go again. I went to Joe Vision for game 6 last year, and the only experience that could have been better than that would have been to see them lift the cup at home. The Red Wings organization did a wonderful job at making it feel like the Wings were at home. The horns blared and the torches lit up every time the wings scored, and I had leftover glitter in my car for months. The fans who were there were great, didn't matter if we knew each other or not, everyone was hugging and giving high fives.

See, I wanna be there for that!!!! I just want to know the best way to go about it. I live about two hours north of D-Town, and just wanna know what time to be there, that's pretty much it. And where can I get the tickets? Right at the Joe?

See, I wanna be there for that!!!! I just want to know the best way to go about it. I live about two hours north of D-Town, and just wanna know what time to be there, that's pretty much it. And where can I get the tickets? Right at the Joe?

I'd say by the start of the game would be a good time to be there.

Yeah, last time I went (admittedly, was 7 years ago) we just walked up to the ticket office and the place wasn't full. No sweat getting a ticket. As for what time to be there, well, the game's at 8, use your judgment. Should be plenty of seats though.

Verified with my ticket rep today. They are doing Joe Vision. $5 a ticket. Didn't know when they would go on sale since computer systems were down.

Do they open up their concessions?

About half the buildings concessions or a little less were opened last year. But with the amount of people that were there, it wouldn't require all of them to be opened, it wasn't cluttered.

According to workers from the Joe...

JOEVISION will ONLY be if the wings are in a clinching game.... I.e MAYBE game 4 and MAYBE game 6

IT WON'T BE game 3 for sure.... which is utter bull s***

Each year they cut back joe vision more and more... now it might not even happen at all.

Moneybags PISSES ME OFF!

in the years past it was a ton of fun... $10 tickets and loads of hockey enjoyment... seems the more sucess the team has the more JoeVision turns into FanFast... Non-existent

JOEVISION will ONLY be if the wings are in a clinching game.... I.e MAYBE game 4 and MAYBE game 6

Each year they cut back joe vision more and more... now it might not even happen at all.

Moneybags PISSES ME OFF!

in the years past it was a ton of fun... $10 tickets and loads of hockey enjoyment... seems the more sucess the team has the more JoeVision turns into FanFast... Non-existent

This? Or....

Verified with my ticket rep today. They are doing Joe Vision. $5 a ticket. Didn't know when they would go on sale since computer systems were down.

This?

Hmmm

Moneybags PISSES ME OFF!

the more success = less of everything to do with the fans...

what the HELL happend to open practice,and all them signings like last year.they didnt do dick for the fans this year

Edited by maltbymaniac

just called 313-396-7575 My information is in deed sadly correct

Hockeytown cafe will be the viewing party for game 3 and the Post bar for game 4 (unless we are up 3-0, then it will be at the JOE)

f*** illitch!

I dont get it why this isnt happening more. If anything its a way to make a quick buck. Charge $5 per person...set up refreshments and retail...make a profit because all you really have to do is turn the tvs on.