• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
high_stick69

GWG/Handshake Line/CSC Bowl Presentation Video

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
idk, maybe its just me but it seems a little disrespectful to just leave the trophy sitting there and not even touch it.

At first trophy's feelings were hurt but superstition had a discussion with trophy and trophy was ok with it. ;)

Edited by Shoreline

idk, maybe its just me but it seems a little disrespectful to just leave the trophy sitting there and not even touch it.

Not a bit...it's superstition, and hockey is all about superstitions. It's not the trophy they're interested in celebrating. Their job isn't finished yet, and to celebrate now would be premature. They did the right thing, with Hank leaving the trophy there.......the celebration isn't happening for another week or so....after they win 4 more and receive the real trophy, the Stanley Cup.

Do you think it's disrespectful for a baseball team to completely ignore a pitcher who is throwing a no-hitter or perfect game? Because that's exactly what happens. They leave him alone at the one end of the dugout bench and they don't even look at the guy until it ends.

It's tradition, it's superstition. That's just how it's done.

At first trophy's feelings were hurt but superstition had a discussion with trophy and trophy was ok with it. ;)

Trophy was ok with it. LOL

Superstition ALWAYS wins out in hockey!! The s*** I go through every game day to help pull out a win for the Wings is getting rediculous. :blush:

I love that Z didn't touch the trophy.

I love that Ozzie seems to personalize every "good job" message per Blackhawk.

I love that Hossa is beginning to show that fire inside of him.

I love that our scouting/farming system can produce somebody like Darren Helm et al.

Basically... I freaking love this team.

Guest Crymson

I didn't post it. I only found it.

I was searching for it repeatedly for the couple of hours after the game.

Hey thanks for posting that! Maybe Cindy "the little girl" was making out with the Prince of Wales trophy because deep down he knows its the only one he'll be able to get his fingernails on?