• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TCbrizz

You stay classy Pittsburgh!

Rate this topic

As if we aren't over here making fun of "Cindy" "Crybaby" Crosby or any number of other Pittsburg players.

That's quite a bit different than making fun of somebody whose life was irrevocably damaged through no fault of his own due to a drunk driver.

They can talk all the s*** they want... Konstantinov has made a great recovery in my opinion. This just adds to the Wings depth.

This is a great video:

Edited by bd2988

It's a shame Mario didn't die of his cancer back in the day. Or how about Bob Johnson, obviously Scotty killed him so he could win another Cup. :ph34r:

....See any one can stoop low and act like a toolshed. Ignore it, we all know Vladdie will be holding the trophy in a couple weeks.

As if we aren't over here making fun of "Cindy" "Crybaby" Crosby or any number of other Pittsburg players.

lol cause its clearly on the same level as making fun of someone who is in a wheelchair :rolleyes:

It's a shame Mario didn't die of his cancer back in the day. Or how about Bob Johnson, obviously Scotty killed him so he could win another Cup. :ph34r:

....See any one can stoop low and act like a toolshed. Ignore it, we all know Vladdie will be holding the trophy in a couple weeks.

Yup, there we go. One liner joke in poor taste on a forum for another one. Its all even now.

Time to drop the puck on Saturday.

lol cause its clearly on the same level as making fun of someone who is in a wheelchair :rolleyes:

As if no Wings fan here has made a one liner in poor taste. :rolleyes:

Its obvious you haven't been here that long. Either that or you have a conveniently short selective memory.

As if no Wings fan here has made a one liner in poor taste. :rolleyes:

Its obvious you haven't been here that long. Either that or you have a conveniently short selective memory.

I never claimed anyone on here has never made a joke in poor judgement, I can speak for myself when I can say that I haven't. Either way, just cause someone on here said something in poor taste doesnt justify the reverse.

LOL! You're right actually -- making fun of Crosby is like making fun of the physically and mentally handicapped.

I never claimed anyone on here has never made a joke in poor judgement, I can speak for myself when I can say that I haven't. Either way, just cause someone on here said something in poor taste doesnt justify the reverse.

I haven't either, but when another forum pipes up and does something like this, the fans here make it sound like they are being raped. The "You stay classy Pittsburgh" comes out as if we have NEVER done anything like this before. Like when the Blue Jackets fans were littering the ice after their game 4 loss. Hell, I have been at games at the Joe where I have seen that buffoonery.

True, two wrongs don't make a right, but we have been doing this kind of crap for a long time. Its apparent that the people taking exception to this need to get thicker skin.

LOL! You're right actually -- making fun of Crosby is like making fun of the physically and mentally handicapped.

I said it to another forum member and I will say it to you.

As if no Wings fan here has made a one liner in poor taste.

I said it to another forum member and I will say it to you.

As if no Wings fan here has made a one liner in poor taste.

Good lord - I get so tired of the PC Police on this board sometimes. :rolleyes:

nightfall, how can you honestly think this is ok or in anyway justified? IMO this is flat-out disgusting, I dont what what kind of site this is if its just fans or actually a professional web-site. But seriously i dont think ive ever seen someone on this bpard make a joke as rude or insensitive as this.

well, except for the idiot above who posted about mario dying of cancer, he most likely let his anger get the best of him. What the pens-blog did was completely unproveoked ans unneccessary.

i almost wish someone on the wings team would see this, make this POS of a human being suffer another loss in the finals

Edited by wmubronco420

I don't even get why people perpetuate stupidity of this nature. Just let that garbage sit there on THEIR site. Lock this thread, please.

It is about turning negative energy into positive. I found it as a time to show a positive video about Konstantinov and show how this team turned the negative of his injury into a positive.

Edited by bd2988

nightfall, how can you honestly think this is ok or in anyway justified? IMO this is flat-out disgusting, I dont what what kind of site this is if its just fans or actually a professional web-site. But seriously i dont think ive ever seen someone on this bpard make a joke as rude or insensitive as this.

well, except for the idiot above who posted about mario dying of cancer, he most likely let his anger get the best of him. What the pens-blog did was completely unproveoked ans unneccessary.

i almost wish someone on the wings team would see this, make this POS of a human being suffer another loss in the finals

I didn't say its justified. Just that it happens on both sides. I don't like it anymore than you do, but if we are going to cast stones are that pens website and get all pissy about a one liner joke in bad taste, then we had better clean our own house out first. I have seen plenty of bad one liner jokes that are similar in nature by wings fans on this very forum over the last few years.

Personally, I think its time for the fans here to grow a thicker skin and to not make a big deal out of it. At least until we clean up our own act.

In the end, we are talking about the internet anyway. They can say anything they want on their forums. I say just ignore it and move on.

Edited by Nightfall

It is about turning negative energy into positive. I found it as a time to show a positive video about Konstantinov and show how this team turned the negative of his injury into a positive.

Best post in this thread.