• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

The offical good Karma thread

Rate this topic

I thought Mario was a battler throughout his cancer ordeal. I admired his comeback years later.

And I thought their cup wins were well-deserved through great skill and determination by their players and shrewd trading by Craig Patrick.

EDIT: They also indirectly gave us Scotty and even more indirectly, provided Larry Murphy's invaluable championship experience.

Edited by mjlegend

Thank you Crosby and Malkin for filling two slots on my fantasy team.

Thank you for being smaller and cleaner than the Ducks.

Thank you for providing intrigue to the SCFs by virtue of a rematch.

Also... aren't all bad at hockey... just some.

Before I begin my remarks, let me say that I am a Red Wings fan, not a Penguins fan in disguise.

The Penguins are an exciting team, and although the league has given Crosby way, way, way too much exposure to the detriment of other legitimate stars such as Ovechkin, Datsyuk, and others, they are deserving of most of the hype. Their stars are young, they have a feel-good quality about the organization, especially with Mario single-handedly rescuing them from the brink of disintegration. They will be contenders for years to come if they continue to build on what they are doing right.

OK enough of that, I hope that we go out and dominate them like last year, that we shut down Crosby like we did Malkin, and that Bettman has to watch his golden boy skate off while he hands the Cup to Lidstrom again.

I will say that Malkin is fun to watch, Crosby does have a pretty damn good job of reading plays and finding himself open at the crease a helluva lot.

And huge props for firing Therien. Dan Bylsma is a vast improvement and a MICHIGAN NATIVE.

OMG! Like I think the Penguins are so cool cuz like they have the most adorable outfits with those sweet little cartoon penguins on 'em. And like they have this really cute captain who has these big super-smoochy lips and all this dreamy wavy hair and stuff and he's like really into his feelings and emotions and embraces his femininity and not afraid to like cry all the time and stuff! OMG they are just like so awesome!

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I think Super Mario was awesome. Seeing all the injuries and cancer battles that he fought, while still being better than 99% of the league proves he is a true warrior. Plus I think that he was a classy player and will always be a fan of his.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by thegerkin

I cant help to notice kris letang, he stands out on that team to me, even over gonchar... The way he moves the puck has red wings draft pick written all over it... and hes the only player currently in a pens uniform that i hope to someday become a red wing... I doubt it will ever happen though...

Edited by tommingthepuck96

I will say that Malkin is fun to watch, Crosby does have a pretty damn good job of reading plays and finding himself open at the crease a helluva lot.

And huge props for firing Therien. Dan Bylsma is a vast improvement and a MICHIGAN NATIVE.

I agree, plus he's the only NHL'er my little home town of Grand Haven ever produced :thumbup: