Mlive reports NOON start on Sunday!

Rate this topic

That is incorrect, all games start at 8pm

This is what NHL.com says

Sunday, May 31 at Detroit, TBD-Evening NBC, CBC, RDS

Evening is NOT Noon

Edited by hoogs

That is incorrect, all games start at 8pm

Only TSN states 8pm. ESPN.com and NHL.com both say TBD for Sunday's game. oops...didn't see the spot where it says "evening" until now....i sure hope its in the evening....

Edited by revmo10

I love the priority the NHL is given on the NBC Sports website two days before the game:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/

NHL coverage comes waaaaaay down the page after: NBA, baseball columns, tennis, Hollywood Buzz, College basketball, baseball, NBA, NFL and Olympic Sports. Luckily, we're ahead of horse racing and golf, NASCAR and College football.

You can apparently move their coverage boxes around so the NHL is on top, but really, why the hell would you?

I love the priority the NHL is given on the NBC Sports website two days before the game:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/

NHL coverage comes waaaaaay down the page after: NBA, baseball columns, tennis, Hollywood Buzz, College basketball, baseball, NBA, NFL and Olympic Sports. Luckily, we're ahead of horse racing and golf, NASCAR and College football.

You can apparently move their coverage boxes around so the NHL is on top, but really, why the hell would you?

Ok wait... So what's the schedule?

No way in hell is that happening. Game on Saturday starts at 8. Figure puck drop is about 8:15. Barring unforseen events and no overtimes, game should end about 11, maybe 11:30. Guys head to the dressing room, shower, cool down, maybe get something to eat, go home.....it could be damn near 2am. That would give them 10 before the next game.

Absolutely impossible.

No way in hell would that happen. I'm sure they just put 12:00 just to have a time in there. Who knows. If this is true I will blow a fuse because I work 11-6.

And I don't get why they can't just tell us what time the game is starting, it's 3 days away.

The ticketmaster page for game 2 says 8:00PM

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0800425B...mp;minorcatid=9

Edited by robat

Conventional Wisdom say the Wings are tired and the Pens are young and rested, and i agree. Two days off then the Pens back to back Sat and Sunday at the pace of a SCF game? No way. Then a travel day and another game? The Wings cannot do that. Depth schmepth. The Wings will be flat and heavy legged and are going to get burned and i am not happy about it. That schedule is a crock of s***. WTF?

No way in hell would that happen. I'm sure they just put 12:00 just to have a time in there. Who knows. If this is true I will blow a fuse because I work 11-6.

And I don't get why they can't just tell us what time the game is starting, it's 3 days away.

The ticketmaster page for game 2 says 8:00PM

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0800425B...mp;minorcatid=9

The time on the ticket is good enough for me. :thumbup:

I feel better now.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

im still pissed that there are back to back games in the finals

Conventional Wisdom say the Wings are tired and the Pens are young and rested, and i agree. Two days off then the Pens back to back Sat and Sunday at the pace of a SCF game? No way. Then a travel day and another game? The Wings cannot do that. Depth schmepth. The Wings will be flat and heavy legged and are going to get burned and i am not happy about it. That schedule is a crock of s***. WTF?

The one thing you have to remember about Bettman is that it's never about doing what's right for the game.

After all, he's the poster boy for www.corporatesuckup.com