• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
revmo10

Mlive reports NOON start on Sunday!

Rate this topic

Guest E_S_A_D

This league wants so desperately a Sidney Crosby with a Stanley Cup in his hand. Period.

I highly doubt it's at noon. 3 would even be pushing it imo. And everyone who is going all JFK conspiracy theory on this it has nothing to do with Bettman wanting Crosby to win a Cup. Yes I believe he does very badly but it did not weigh in on this at all. They were gonna have a sat./sun. games 1 & 2 no matter what. It was either this weekend or next and Bettman didn't want to wait a whole week. It is Bettman's fault for having NBC and letting them do this. NBC wouldn't have done this in the mid 90's for the NBA. They would have just said Conan and Jay you're waiting until the Finals are over to start your new shows. This is far worse than anything ESPN/ABC ever pulled with the NHL. I sure hope ESPN is back next year.

This league wants so desperately a Sidney Crosby with a Stanley Cup in his hand. Period.

Please. This has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the league bowing down to NBC's demands. This issue should've been addressed before the playoffs started so there wasn't the potential for this to happen. The league got lazy and both teams suffer the short layoff as a result. Had the injury situation for the Wings or the level of play the Penguins have been playing at been reversed, we'd still be in the same boat.