• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zata fan 40

Al Playoff Beard shirts? Joe or Hockeytown Authentics?

Rate this topic

Thanks Casey. I appreciate it. And no, I wasn't referring to the Belle Tire thing although I was wondering if the Wings did the same type of t shirt by putting a beard onto the cartoon al they usually print up for some playoff t shirts...hoping they did...Thanks guys!

Thanks Casey. I appreciate it. And no, I wasn't referring to the Belle Tire thing although I was wondering if the Wings did the same type of t shirt by putting a beard onto the cartoon al they usually print up for some playoff t shirts...hoping they did...Thanks guys!

If they did, I didn't see it. I always do a lap around the concourse to let traffic die down, and I didn't see anything similar to what you're describing.

did u see these shirts b4?? sounds like it would make a good shirt

the only ones i seen at fanatic u were ones that said "shave the best for last" no pictures on it though

NO, I just thought since "The Beard is Back" is the theme and I've seen an Al shirt with the theme name on it every year, I though just maybe they would do something like that...I was hoping at least...

Authentics has a redish AL shirt with just his face on it... but nothing about a beard. i just checked it out today

Does that Al shirt have the playoff off theme on it? The Beard is back? Good looking shirt? And did authentics have any other good playoff shirts? I thought I saw a Beat Pittsburgh again shirt? Thanks!

got one at nhl.com...octo with helmet and cup "It's All Different with the Cup" and one at meijer's 2009 playoffs with all 11 previous cup banners on back. Saw the "Beat Pittsburgh Again" at Meijer's too.

Edited by MajorWingNut

Does that Al shirt have the playoff off theme on it? The Beard is back? Good looking shirt? And did authentics have any other good playoff shirts? I thought I saw a Beat Pittsburgh again shirt? Thanks!

no just the face... and it says detroit red wings

the beat pittsburgh again shirts are at Meijer