• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CalWingNut

Tickets? What's the Scoop...

Rate this topic

Comments about "empty seats" aside, what are the chances of getting a single ticket to Game 5 at the Joe? I'm in So Cal so obviously I need to do a little planning to get there... do ya think there are any legitimate tix available?

I just found some single seat tickets for Game 1 for $187 a piece, so if that's reasonable enough for you then you should be able to find some for Game 5.

(this was straight from ticketmaster too)

Edited by Swayze

Thanks for the encouraging news!!!

I've got two next to me and my family for game two that I'm sellling for just above face value plus ticketmaster fees. They are in section 217B row 12 (Behind net wings shoot at twice). I'm driving up from Chicago area (NW Indiana) tomorrow (Saturday afternoon) to my parents home in Adrian (Ann Arbor area). Feel free to call me at 219-808-0538. If I don't answer in the morning I'm mowing my lawn and did not hear the phone- I'll call back any missed numbers.

Would love to have a fellow LGWer next to me for the game- My 9 year old son will Amaze you with his hockey knowledge (He knows all about Terry Sawchuck and Gordie Howe)

I wish I could make it to game 2! I'm afraid game 5 is the best I can do. I'll be in Indianapolis that weekend and could do a quick trip for that one.

Hope another Wings fan can snag the seats for game 2!!!