• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

What does Max Talbot have in common with Brian Campbell?

Rate this topic

Oh, Maybe I would Enjoy making fun of Black people... I haven't tried it yet.

Well, you enjoy capitalizing words for no reason so it seems you might like something as stupid and pointless as racism. Give it a try and get back to us. :)

Not to sound rude (I guess), but if you don't like us, then why do you keep coming here?

I hate Penguins fans. That's enough reason for me not to go to their board and read their crap.

yup...

this went from a fun little forum where us wings fans could bash talbot and campbell (and frenchmen...) to a racism lecture from some ******* pens fan.

and if pens fans were bashing konstatinov...who if a ******* limo crash didn't end his playing career, he would have helped the wings win even more cups in the last 11 years, how about this one for you....

f*** mario lemieux. he retired the 2nd time with back pain from the one time he tried to skate on his teams side of centre to back check and play a little defence. what's the one thing talbot and lemieux have in common????

answer: they're both frogs!

******* penguins fans!

p.s. lemieux's ok by me, i've just had enough of all the butthole pens fans lately

Racism Board. Awesome. Never seen more Classless Fans, and I look at the Philly Board too.

If you don't like this board how about you go back to the penguins boards with all the other bandwagon fans who didn't start watching hockey until last may.

Damn Penguins fans are all hyper sensitive children. Suppose thats what you get from a fan base that didn't exist until Bettman instated his "Free Crosby sweater to every NBA fan" program 3 years ago. I'm sure NumbSixty-Six has gotten much use out of his/hers.

LOL!!!!

One of the threads is titled "Some detroit fan are super moron".

Oh, that's gold.

i read that one too... all they talked about was eating octopus and how it's chewy.

and "some detroit fan are super moron" is barely english.

i bet it says on the site somewhere "no good lose win we want...detroit bad suck. let please win us."

atleast the posts for the most part on LGW make sense. and i say most because pens fans leak their idiocy onto LGW far too often.

Racism Board. Awesome. Never seen more Classless Fans, and I look at the Philly Board too.

Never seen more classless fans?

Try looking in a mirror. Also, "classless" and "fans" are not capitalized. Neither is "board".

Oh, Maybe I would Enjoy making fun of Black people... I haven't tried it yet.

You sir are ignorant. How can a comment about the French (a nationality not a race) be racist? See your second comment is about race (black people) rather than nationality (french). In case you didn't know a comment about not liking grilled chicken is not racist either because grilled chicken is not a race. Even though it wasn't if you want to act indignant and offended :crybaby: at least falsely accuse people of the right thing. A negative comment regarding someone's nationality is xenophobia not racism. Since you were not offended in the first place and faked indignation I don't figure you really care but you feigned outrage will be much better next time if you at least know what the fake outrage should be about. :rolleyes:

It's been said, but I just like pointing out that French is not a race.

I like how the Pittsburgh board is making fun of Detroit for not making cars/being unemployed. Do they realize that, essentially, Detroit drove their industry (no pun intended) and without us, there would be no Pittsburgh? What exactly is the appeal of Pittsburgh, anyway? People rip Detroit, but Jesus, why would anyone want to live in a s**t state like Pennsylvania?

I mean, if Joe Biden's family said that the "land of dreams" was Delaware, what does that say for PA?

You sir are ignorant. How can a comment about the French (a nationality not a race) be racist? See your second comment is about race (black people) rather than nationality (french). In case you didn't know a comment about not liking grilled chicken is not racist either because grilled chicken is not a race. Even though it wasn't if you want to act indignant and offended :crybaby: at least falsely accuse people of the right thing. A negative comment regarding someone's nationality is xenophobia not racism. Since you were not offended in the first place and faked indignation I don't figure you really care but you feigned outrage will be much better next time if you at least know what the fake outrage should be about. :rolleyes:

We're nationalityists!

Nothing wrong with mocking the french...after all if it wasn't for their bitterness about previous minor disputes leading them to betray the english and provide a massive concentration of military support at a key time, good old georgie washington would have been captured and hung as the traitor to the crown he was! In fact if it wasn't for the 'cheese eating surrender monkeys', the USA wouldn't exist except as part of the british empire, as it was primarly subsequent US economic warfare that destroyed the British Empire as it existed......

No French = no USA! Still, we stole canada off them, so that's something....!

as for Mmes Talbot and Campbell, I thought it was squealing like stuck pigs the moment someone lays a hit on them (or teammates) like the ones they lay on others....Hypocrisy, that's the word. And as I brit, I am genetically predisposed to understanding it.....

Give the Pittsburgh Penguin's fans a break, most of them didn't even know they had a team until last year around this time. They have lots to learn... And the Red Wings will school them once again. ;)

Ironic to complain about complaining (which Babs isn't even doing) when Therrien was their head coach last year.

I read more of their threads, and my goodness are they the most homerific group of idiots I've seen.

One guy accused Lindstrom (that's how he spelled it) of diving, another group started making fun of hockeytown (sorry your team hasn't been good long enough to have that title and hasn't dealt with a recession), and others were absolutely arrogant and aggressive to any Wings fan that comes there.

I could have fun there...

Edited by Doc Holiday

How come Penguin fans keep coming on here acting like they are entitled to something? Guess they're still sour because of last year or something.

Agreed, why even bother going to another team's board? As if we'd start discussions saying good things about Pittsburgh and that they are going to win the Stanley Cup. I would never expect to go over to a Pens Board thinking I'd see pro Wings discussions.