• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

What does Max Talbot have in common with Brian Campbell?

Rate this topic

He likes to run his mouth.

Click Here

There’s nothing I’d like more than to be able to shake Marian’s hand at the end of this series, look him in the eye and say, ‘You chose the wrong team.’â€

Sorry if this has already been posted. Good target to get Kronwalled now, I suppose.

I was hoping it was turnovers!

I was gonna go with being horrible (or overpaid), but I guess we were both wrong. :(

After running his mouth though, I'm predicting Hossa knocks a puck loose at our blue line and we take it down and score in a 2- or 3-on-1.

Edited by Theophany

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
He's a frog-eater. What would you expect?

Racism Board. Awesome. Never seen more Classless Fans, and I look at the Philly Board too.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
Racism? Are you joking? I just enjoy making fun of frenchmen.

Oh, Maybe I would Enjoy making fun of Black people... I haven't tried it yet.

Racism Board. Awesome. Never seen more Classless Fans, and I look at the Philly Board too.

The French aren't a race, believe it or not.

If they were, they would have surrendered and been wiped out by Romans or other Germanic tribes years ago.

Also, if you don't like our boards, nobody is keeping you here.

have in common....???

hmmm, thats a toughy!!

oh oh oh..... they are both Gutless?

Edited by OsGOD

Not to sound rude (I guess), but if you don't like us, then why do you keep coming here?

I hate Penguins fans. That's enough reason for me not to go to their board and read their crap.

Not to sound rude (I guess), but if you don't like us, then why do you keep coming here?

I hate Penguins fans. That's enough reason for me not to go to their board and read their crap.

Because he wants to get mad. In this case, he's just looking for anything in which he can pick someone else apart.

Though, if you want to talk about sports fans and being politically correct, maybe we should all take a look at the Konstantinov thread that was on here a few days ago.