• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 1 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

OMG IM SO EXCITED

By the way is it 100% sure Ericsson will play, one report says he will and is cleared the other one says he's a "game-time decision" :S

I'll be at the game so I will be in spirit here on the forum. :)

GO WINGS!!!! Big game by Hossa tonight.

Wings 6

Pens 2

:octo: :octo: :octo: :octo: :octo:

Edited by tdinc

Go, my precious Wings!!! :yahoo: I have all the faith in the world in you!

Play hard, show no mercy, win, win, win!!

I keep picturing Flowery on his face, trying to get out of the gate. Put them there, and keep them there. :D

Wings win, Fil with the GWG! :thumbup:

Here we go folks, the series we've been waiting for. LETS GET IT ON!

Wings 4-1.

Yes that is right !

Wings win 4-1

And dont you worry guys Wings will be the first NHL team to shake hands with Obama.

Little do you all know, I'm actually a member of the Red Wings, and I've just been telling the team not to win 14 to 3 until game 1 of the SCF. So it's gonna happen tonight.

Wings win 14 to 3.

Hossa with 14 to show Geno and Sid who's really boss.

Let's f***in' rage!

June 4th was a good day last year. Will it be good again this year?

Let's get a good start towards that with a big W tonight.

Sammy with a hattie.

Hey, don't laugh. He got 2 goals against them in the first game last year. Why not 3 this year?

Surprisingly calm this time around.

Watched the 2007 Ducks-Senators Game 5 yesterday. The Ducks' defense was stifling. The West is the BEST. Let's keep the puck in their end, and net, for the full 60 min.

Go Wings!!!!!!!!

Let's do it again like we did last Summer!

Or late Spring......whatever. :)

Edited by MidMichSteve

Wings 4-3.

Hank, Hossa, Cleary and Lidstrom.

They'll be down by two goals with 1:30 to go and get some like last year...but that's all.

I believe in my boys! They know they have to play a full 60 minute game and play their best game of the playoffs. We can't show them any mercy or give them any momentum. But we will have to listen to Crosby CRY. As long as we win (which we will) I can deal with that. Plus I have the game on mute anyways and 97.1 in the background.

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Home: 5-game winning streak.

Season Playoffs

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Home: 5-game winning streak.

Playoff games vs. Pittsburgh

Historical Franchise

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 1-game losing streak.

All-Time Playoff Series

This is the 111th playoff series played. The Club’s record in the previous 110 series:

65W-45L.

This is the 88th best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 87 series:

51W-36L

This is the 61st best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 60 series:

43W-17L.

This is the 24th Stanley Cup Final playoff series played. The Club’s record in the previous 23 series;

11W-13L.

This is the 11th Stanley Cup Final playoff series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 10 series:

8W-2L.

This is the 2nd series vs. Pittsburgh played. The Club’s record in the previous series:

1W-0L.

This is the 2nd Stanley Cup Final series vs. Pittsburgh with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous series:

1W-0L.

All-Time Playoff Games

This is the 557th playoff game played. The Club’s record in the previous 556 games:

297W-258L-1T.

This is the 478th best-of-seven playoff game played. The Club’s record in the previous 477 games:

256W-221L.

This is the 338th best-of-seven playoff game with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 337 games:

203W-134L.

This is the 8th playoff game vs. Pittsburgh. The Club’s record in the previous 7games:

4W-3L.

Playoff Series Game 1

This is the 111th Series Game 1 played. The Club’s record in the previous 110 games:

61W-48L-1T.

This is the 88th Game 1 in a best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 87 games:

50W-37L.

This is the 61st Game 1 in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 60 games:

41W-19L.

This is the 10th Stanley Cup Final Game 1 played. The Club’s record in the previous 9 games:

6W-3L.

This is the 6th Stanley Cup Final Game 1 with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

4W-1L.

This is the 2nd Stanley Cup Final Game 1 vs. Pittsburgh played. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

Stanley Cup Final Games on Consecutive Dates

This is the 24th time playoff games on consecutive dates (back-to-back) have been played. The Club’s record in the previous 23 pairs of games:

6W-6L-11SPLT.

The Club’s record in the 1st game of these pairs:

12W-11L.

This is the 7th time playoff games on consecutive dates (back-to-back) have been played in the Stanley Cup Final. The Club’s record in the previous 6 pairs of games:

3W-1L-3SPLT.

The Club’s record in the 1st game of these pairs:

3W-1L-3SPLT.

This is the 2nd time games on consecutive dates (back-to-back) have been played in the Stanley Cup Final with both games at home, The Club’s record in the previous pair of games:

1W-0L.

Games on this Date

This is the first playoff game played on this date.

LGW.

Guest mindfly

I don't like that Devorski ref... give us Mccreary thanks......................

If we can take control early and nip their energy in the bud this first game, that would be solid. Poor Datsyuk - you know it must have killed him to miss a second of the playoffs, much less the finals. Godspeed, Pavel.

Wings - 3 (Zetterberg, Hudler, Rafalski)

Penguins - 2 (Crosby, Someone Else but the booth focuses on the beautiful pass from Crosby and analyzes the pass so many times in regular time and slo-mo that everyone forgets who actually scored the goal)

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

3-2 Lidstrom OT winner. Favorite time of the year, when my friends pretend they watch hockey lol.

Aye, true! LOL! It's fun to pick them out in a crowd, you can instantly tell when they start talking haha. Lotta puck bunnies as well.