• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Louisville

Only one reason to calm your nerves...

Rate this topic

On the eve of the Stanley Cup finals, it's not unusual to feel a little nervous for your team. Players feel it all the time and we as fans do too. I want you to post one thing that makes you confident the Red Wings will win back to back cups. It can be anything from "Lidstrom is a nice guy" to "Hossa will tear the mother#$*C&(#* house down."

Try to keep it to one short answer and no images.

I'll start off with a point that George Malik made. The Red Wings know what it is to have the Cup and when you have something that has brought a city, state, friends, and family a huge amount joy...you will try your hardest to keep that something being threatened.

Go Wings :stanley:

Pittsburgh got Guerin don't forget.

And Crosby and Malkin are 1 year older. Fleury's maybe tougher too.

That may be an harder series than last year. But not as hard as the Ducks series.

WITH ALL THE PRESS & NHL SUPPORT THE PENS HAVE RECIEVED, THEIR GOING TO BE OVER CONFIDENT, UNTILL THEIR REMINDED OF JUST WHO THEIR PLAYING! THEY`LL GET A REFRESHER COURSE, WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL BOY`S.

Edited by purrrnella

I think I've realized something about hunger in the playoffs.

When you've won it already, you want to win it again and again and again. But maybe your hunger wanes at some point. Well, I think that only applies to the first three rounds. Maybe you become less willing to play through the first three rounds because all you really care about is the final round. But if you can get through the first three and finally land in the finals, then hunger is no longer an issue.

Maybe I'm thinking about hunger a lot because it's early and I want some McDonald's breakfast. Mmm...

Nothing makes me optimistic. I'm sure we will lose this final no matter what. We simply won't be allowed to win. That hype around Pittsburgh is just on another level this year. Sorry.

Edited by RusDRW

Nothing makes me optimistic. I'm sure we will lose this final no matter what. We simply won't be allowed to win. That hype around Pittsburgh is just on another level this year. Sorry.

What a buzz kill you are.

We all remember how well and how hard they played during the last three series when they knew it counted. Meanwhile, the Pens last played the Canes who had.no.power.play.smarts. among other problems...'Nuff said.

We all remember how well and how hard they played during the last three series when they knew it counted. Meanwhile, the Pens last played the Canes who had.no.power.play.smarts. among other problems...'Nuff said.

The Canes should have never been in the Easter Confrence finals...so offcourse the Pens beat them in four games. It would be like us playing Columbus in round 3. They think their so great...kinda like Towes and Kane last series. Well we will shut them down.

No O'Halloran. That's at LEAST a 10 point drop in blood pressure.

Is this true? Maybe the league listened to the VS announcers after kronwall was ejected from a game for legally hitting havlat.

On the eve of the Stanley Cup finals, it's not unusual to feel a little nervous for your team. Players feel it all the time and we as fans do too. I want you to post one thing that makes you confident the Red Wings will win back to back cups. It can be anything from "Lidstrom is a nice guy" to "Hossa will tear the mother#$*C&(#* house down."

Try to keep it to one short answer and no images.

I'll start off with a point that George Malik made. The Red Wings know what it is to have the Cup and when you have something that has brought a city, state, friends, and family a huge amount joy...you will try your hardest to keep that something being threatened.

Go Wings :stanley:

One word says it all "DEPTH", the Wings have way more depth..........shutdown Malkin & Criesby..........with our depth and secondary scoring...........you get the picture........Bringing Home Stanley!!!

One word says it all "DEPTH", the Wings have way more depth..........shutdown Malkin & Criesby..........with our depth and secondary scoring...........you get the picture........Bringing Home Stanley!!!

^^THIS ALSO^^

Edited by Vladifan