• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

Lunch tomorrow at Buffalo Wild Wings

Rate this topic

Church in the morning, finish up a plumbing job for inspection on Monday, and the RWNHQ (east) gathering for the game. I really wish I could, but I can't squeeze lunch in. Are you going to the game, Jacqui, or can you make it out to MT. Clemens?

HM

I figured you had tix. Have a great time at the Joe! How long you in town for?

This is such a whirlwind trip. I leave Monday to go home to CA.

I am sorry it's totally short notice. I was definitely hoping to meet you finally after all the chat's we've had. I met JayUP and Asmith tonight too. It's so great to meet everyone! :)

I will try to come out IF I am welcomed... I just got in actually... 10 of my family members and friends met up from Buff Wild Wings in Washington Twp tonight and then ended up @ Main Street in Downtown Rochester drinking and playing pool...

Cousin was in Grand Rapids Saturday for States for Track and Field... He was ranked 19th in the country for shot put... Kid graduates tomorrow and will join his older brother @ MSU in the fall like most of my family...

Edited by Rivalred

Everyone's welcome! Seriously, please don't be shy. I want to meet all of you if you have the time to come out, you are more than welcome!

Today I'm wearing dark jeans, a red tank top and probably my Zetterberg jersey... (Zee's getting worn to Game 2 at the very least. I may wear one of the gorgeous pieces of swag I bought at HA or the Joe last night :)

I can't WAIT!!!!!! I am up and ready. Miller & I have to go to Downtown to grab our tickets then we are heading over to HA and BW's!

The more the merrier! :)

See you soooon!!!

OK. I am putting our name "letsgowings.com/Jacqui" in at the front desk at buffalo wild wings so that you don't have to go searching for us in case you haven't met us before.

I will be wearing my Zee red jersey and I am wearing a black long sleeved zipper jacket and it has a rhinestone D on the front left and the winged wheel on the back of my jacket also in rhinestones!

Leaving the hotel now!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!