• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Z Winged Dangler

Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Zetterberg, who is a forward, has been playing INCREDIBLE defense on Crosby. In doing so, he proved to me why I would take Z over Crosby 7 days a week. Crosby is a scorer. That's all he is. You never hear "Crosby has been shutting down (fill in the blank of great player) all night!" The impact that Crosby makes is ONLY on the scoreboard. Z on the other hand makes an impact on the scoreboard, and plays good enough defense to have consistently shut down one of the greatest scorers in the league.

Game. Z.

Hank's my man, has been for years. He's been THE guy out there with Pavs injured, so he's had to shoulder a heavy load.....but he's done it marvelously and has kept Crosby to a low simmer. Which isn't easy, I'm sure. There's more to being valuable than scoring a lot of goals. He and Ozzie combined have been nothing short of spectacular since the playoffs began, along with a couple others.

I don't doubt he'll do the same in Pittsburgh.

I've never seen a player hound a superstar like Crosby an entire game, just smothering him with defensive effort. Zetterberg's defensive effort is incredible. If Sid wants a Cup, he is going to have to beat a team without Zetterberg.

Crosby for being the "next" great thing cannot even show up in the SCF.

Zett is his shadow and is winning the battle. How can people say Crosby is the "next" Great one? He cannot even show up for important games.

I am loving every minute of it, Crosby has been shut down so far.... keep it up Zett. Go Wings