• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Wings will win 3-0... all the pressure is on the pens now...they cant go into game 3 down 2 games so they will be trying to make impossible plays turning the puck over the wings.... we will captitalize on the turnovers tonight...I also believe there will be a lot more penalty calls

GO WINGS!!!!

Tonight is HUGE!! The Wings have to show up tonight ready to play. It sucks that the Stanley Cup Finals have two games back-to-back. The Wings show up tonight and play hockey like they did last night. Wings win tonight...go up 2-0.

We get dats back for game 3 and the Pens s*** themselves and we split in Pitt.

Wings 3 (Hossa, El Capitan(off of MAF), and Huds)

Pens 2 (Malkin and Guerin)

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!

As Lil Happy Hudz would say, "Vetz go Ved Vingz!!"

Wings win this one easy 5-2, Big Hoss with a pair after B-Cock convinces him that it is game 4 today.

LETS GO WINGS!!!

Need to go up 2-0 going to Pitt.

Also have to fight through the calls today, have a feeling they are going to go against us more than usual.................Little to no turnovers would be great too

If McCreary is officiating tonight I think we are going to see a whole different game penalty wise. There will probably be a lot of PP time in the first. I just hope it is spread out evenly or in the Wings favor.

The Wings need to be quite a bit better tonight. Getting out-shot by this Penguins team will normally be a recipe for disaster. I'd like to see some conventional goals.

If McCreary is officiating tonight I think we are going to see a whole different game penalty wise. There will probably be a lot of PP time in the first. I just hope it is spread out evenly or in the Wings favor.

I concur. I thought the last game he called in the WCF was pretty even-handed.

The Wings need to be quite a bit better tonight. Getting out-shot by this Penguins team will normally be a recipe for disaster. I'd like to see some conventional goals.

A goal is a goal. = WIN thats all that matters.

I say the wings will win 4-2 tonight. Fleury has been exposed yet again. He's a horrible positional goalie, and the Wings are going to make him pay dearly in the rest of this series. All 3 goals he allowed were the result of his bad positioning.

The puck pooper will be feeling the pressure tonight. I'm pretty sure he feels that he is responsible for their last two SCF game loses.

Hit 'em hard and hit 'em often. Wings win by an as yet to be determined score. 4-2 works for me.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!