• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Yeah but what was that word he used?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

OBSTRUCTION

...and I still say it the way Therrian said it because I find it hilarious with that accent

They can. Scott Walker appealed his suspension for his suckerpunch on Ward, which came because of the instigator rule, and he was able to convince the NHL not to suspend him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,162632

Babs himself just said he doesn't think anything will come of it.

Maybe the anti-Euro bias will finally work in the Wings favor.

They might be able to rescind the instigator...do you think?

I just find it hard to believe they're going to suspend the Pens' best player.

From the rules

"The criteria for the review shall include, but not limited to, the score, previous incidents, etc."

I don't think Malkin has had many previous incidents.

I can't see how anyone can complain about the officiating. Guys are getting away with s*** on both sides. This is the way it's supposed to be, imo. Two power plays through two periods sounds good to me. Nothing overly nasty is going on.

The only really iffy call was the one called by the center ref. There's no way he could get a full-length view of what happened.

And we lucked out on the non-Hossa call and on Ozzie's stick in Staal's face.

Also on a side note, i didn't know zetterburgh was a fighter hahaha, anyone else see those last 3 punches he landed on malkins face? nice.. meanwhile malkin was beating on the ref it seemed. LOL.

HAHAHA that poor ref! I saw Z hit him a couple times as well as Malkin. After the fight was broken up, you could see the ref swearing under his breath :lol:

I think the only people who really care about a suspension are the Pens and us fans. The boys are gonna play their game no matter what and their confidence is so irritating the Pens right now it's almost laughable.

On a side note as a hockey gal....I always thought Hank was exciting to watch but after that fight...exciting takes on a whole new meaning! :blush:

OBSTRUCTION

...and I still say it the way Therrian said it because I find it hilarious with that accent

That's right, obstruction! Vanna, tell him what he's won.

Well Mr. Heed, you've won a night time full of trolling Pens fans. Enjoy.

This sucks. NBC is horrible. I know it's been said before, but let's just list a efw of the crap:

1) The Wings "more often than not" resort to interference, which (this is inferred) is why they win all the time.

2) The Pens are just tired, that's the only reason the Wings won. Nevermind that the Wings were the "old" team who was supposed to be tired and be hurt by these back-to-backs.

3) The Pens just didn't get lucky like the Wings did.

4) The Pens were "tired" on the...second goal. The one right off a faceoff. That play developed so fast a fully rested team wouldn't have had time to react enough to stop that goal. Tired had nothing to do with it.

5) This one is a doozy. Being down 2-0, the Pens are NOT in any trouble. NBC made sure to repeat this, despite that record of teams who win th efirst two in the finals winning 38 series, losing only one series. That's right. Only one team has ever won a series after being down 2-0, but the Pens aren't in trouble until they lose on home ice.

Gag me. I think I'm going to switch to CBC, despite it being a little blurrier on my TV.

I'm super proud of this team. I like how the Pens act like they commit no penalties. Penalties were let go on both sides all night. Don't be mad your team can't beat us 5 on 5. LOL

And we are without our best defensive forward. If he comes back for game 3, forget about it LOL>

That's right, obstruction! Vanna, tell him what he's won.

Well Mr. Heed, you've won a night time full of trolling Pens fans. Enjoy.

Can I pass on my prize?

Ozzie won that game period.

If Detroit can win Game 3, this will be 5 or less games... if Pittsburgh wins game 2 it will be another 6 or 7 game series. May be obvious but those are my thoughts.

Thought that Malkin was by far the best penguin. Once Pavs is back if they can get Pavs to shadow Malkin like Zetterberg is Crosby...it would be all over...lets hope Pavs is back for game 3.

Also there will be no suspension to Malkin, nor should there be. Emotions boiled over, and it was entertaining anyways.

Plus Perry got the same exact calls in the Ducks game and there was no suspension, so protocal shows that there wont be one.

Plus Ducking it up at the end of a game didnt work for Anaheim, why would it for Pittsburgh...

My only bias part of this post "Birds of a feather, suck together"

Keep it classy Anaheim...I mean Pttsburgh.

Ohhhhh we're half way there! OhhhhhHO living on a prayer...

WOOO YEAH RED WINGS WINNN!!! DOWN WITH THE NSA!!!!! PENGUINS ARE INFERIOR!!! WINGS ARE GOD GIVEN!!!! WOOOOOAAHHHHHH!!! OVERSIZED POLICE FORCE AND FEAR!!!!!

:flamingmad: :carrot: :devil:

DANCING_BABY.GIF