• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

How about playoff "clutch" for Fedotenko? Still remember him scoring the 2 goals when Tampa won the cup. Something about Gonchar and his D skills would work well for him.

Had another McFlurry today right before the game again...2-0 so far. Going to Micky D's before the game on Tuesday too. :P

Don't even bother responding to the trolls, guys. They aren't going to give the Wings any credit.

- THEY outplayed US, but we won... twice.

- The Wings are just the beneficiaries of lucky bounces. Any goals they got were because the boards are too lively and the bounces go in Detroit's favor.

- And let's not forget that the refs are out to get Pittsburgh!

Seriously, that's some of the dumbest ******* s*** I've read in a long time. Somebody needs to lock all of those people in a room and just leave them there. Oh the irony of a Pens fan posting a thread on our forums asking us to give credit if the Pens win.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

I don't get how some Pens fans say their team derserved to win the first two games when being outscored by 6-2... Why not decide a game by who gets the most shots, we don't even need goalies. :rolleyes:

I don't get how some Pens fans say their team derserved to win the first two games when being outscored by 6-2... Why not decide a game by who gets the most shots, we don't even need goalies. :rolleyes:

Dude, shhhhhhhhhhh Bettman might hear you and think it's a good idea. ;)

Why not decide a game by who gets the most shots, we don't even need goalies. :rolleyes:

Man if they called it like that the Wings would lose like 5 times a year.

Also, the ANA series would've been much easier. Man...

Man, I'd hate to be a Pens fan when Detroit stops winning on "luck" and does it just convincingly... What's going to happen with with the grab-bag of excuses then?

Not going to happen. Every single thing that goes right for the Wings will be luck. Z could pick off a pass and break in on goal from center ice, deke MAF out of his jock and score, and Pens fans will still call it luck.

Man if they called it like that the Wings would lose like 5 times a year.

And we'd have won the Cup each of the last 13 years. :rolleyes:

It's actually kind of nice to get outshot and still win. It's not something I've experienced often over the last 15 years or so.

The thing to remember is that 90% of the Pens fanbase believe they deserve to get stuff just handed to them. This includes the Cup. Anything else is going to be chalked up to luck/reffing/Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Good game. The Wings persevered. It was funny to see all the armor on Zetterberg vs. no armor on Malkin at the end of the game. Funny stuff. The Wings are looking better after 2 than they did against Chicago. Hopefully Datsyuk can return for game 3.

Don't even bother responding to the trolls, guys. They aren't going to give the Wings any credit.

- THEY outplayed US, but we won... twice.

- The Wings are just the beneficiaries of lucky bounces. Any goals they got were because the boards are too lively and the bounces go in Detroit's favor.

- And let's not forget that the refs are out to get Pittsburgh!

Seriously, that's some of the dumbest ******* s*** I've read in a long time. Somebody needs to lock all of those people in a room and just leave them there. Oh the irony of a Pens fan posting a thread on our forums asking us to give credit if the Pens win.

That'll be a pretty big room since I've been saying that about Pennsyls***hole since 1997 when I moved away from there :D

How about playoff "clutch" for Fedotenko? Still remember him scoring the 2 goals when Tampa won the cup. Something about Gonchar and his D skills would work well for him.

Had another McFlurry today right before the game again...2-0 so far. Going to Micky D's before the game on Tuesday too. :P

This. Everyone keep up their traditions, no matter how silly any non believers think they are.

Not going to happen. Every single thing that goes right for the Wings will be luck. Z could pick off a pass and break in on goal from center ice, deke MAF out of his jock and score, and Pens fans will still call it luck.

He'd be lucky we're playing the Pens and they keep coughing up the puck. Just like on Stuart's goal in Game 1 and (in a roundabout sort of way) Ericsson's in Game 2. :D