• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I think the Wings will look at this whole back to back thing as a real challenge. They've never had to deal with this before in the playoffs and so I'm sure they'll look at it as an opportunity to learn about themselves.

Augh, I hate this back to back schedule! It'll be a true test to see what we're made up of! I don't care how you do it, just win this game! Going up 2-0 is huge! Keep getting into Crosby's head, he's getting frustrated!

:siren: :siren: Let's Go Wings! :siren: :siren:

Edited by HanKarin40

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 3-game winning streak (1 overtime)

Home: 6-game winning streak (2 overtime).

Season Playoffs

Overall: 3-game winning streak (1 overtime)

Home: 6-game winning streak. (2 overtime).

Playoff games vs. Pittsburgh

Historical Franchise

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Home: 1-game winning streak.

Series Streaks vs. Pittsburgh

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 1-game winning streak.

Record in Game 2

This is the 111th Playoff Series Game 2. The Club’s record in the previous 110 games:

65W-45L.

This is the 88th Best-of-Seven Series Game 2. The Club’s record in the previous 87 games:

53W-34L.

This is the 62nd Best-of-Seven Series with home-ice advantage Game 2. The Club’s record in the previous 61 games:

40W-21L.

This is the 24th Stanley Cup Final Series Game 2. The Club’s record in the previous 23 games:

13W-10L.

This is the 15th Stanley Cup Final Series Game 2 with home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 14 games:

8W-6L.

This is the 2nd Playoff Series Game 2 vs. Pittsburgh. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

Record in Game 2 with Series 1-0

This is the 60th Series Game 2 with series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous 59 games:

40W-19L.

This is the 51st Best-of-Seven Series Game 2 with series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous 50 games:

34W-16L.

This is the 43rd Best-of-Seven Series Game 2 with home-ice advantage with series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous 42 games:

30W-12L.

This is the 11th Best-of-Seven Stanley Cup Final Series Game 2 with series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous 10 games:

8W-2L.

This is the 8th Stanley Cup Final Series Game 2 with home-ice advantage with series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

7W-2L.

This is the 2nd Stanley Cup Final Series Game 2 vs. Pittsburgh with series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

Stanley Cup Final Games on Consecutive Dates

This is the 24th time playoff games on consecutive dates (back-to-back) have been played. The Club’s record in the previous 23 pairs of games:

6W-6L-11SPLT.

The Club’s record in the 2nd game of these pairs:

11W-12L.

This is the 7th time playoff games on consecutive dates (back-to-back) have been played in the Stanley Cup Final. The Club’s record in the previous 6 pairs of games:

3W-1L-3SPLT.

The Club’s record in the 2nd game of these pairs:

4W-2L.

This is the 2nd time games on consecutive dates (back-to-back) have been played in the Stanley Cup Final with both games at home, The Club’s record in the previous pair of games:

1W-0L.

Games on this Date

This is the 5th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

4W-0L.

LGW.

Gooooooooooood Morning Detroit! I am here in Michigan getting ready to meet up with some of Letsgowings.com at Buffalo Wild Wings (in Troy next to Hockeytown authentics at NOON EST). If you can make it out! It'd be great to see you!

I can't believe I am getting ready to go to Game 2 of the SCF. This has been a life long red wing fan dream of mine and believe me it's lived up to all that and more. Last night was epic for me.

Let's go out and play 60 full minutes of Red Wings hockey.. SCORE.. PLAY HARD... no turnovers.. (err less turnovers?)

It's so great to see us in the SCF again. I love it. I believe in this team... Keep the pressure on the flightless birds!!!!

Let's go RED WINGS!!!!

I think the back to back may help us. Pittsburgh is frustrated, they'll come out hard, but the WIngs don't appear to be tired or slowing down. They should come out dominating, on a roll from last night, and jump to an early lead. Then hopefully Pittsburgh will self destruct, we go to the Igloo up 2-0 and keep up the pressure.

I hope we go up 3-0, then lose a close game, just so we can win it at home. Winnign last year in Pittsburgh was a little bit of a let down, I want to see screaming crowds and fans!

I have a vibe that the Wings will expose the Pens for the frauds they truly are.

Big beat down tonight. :octo: :octo: :octo: :octo: :octo:

6-1 WINGS

8pm seems so far away...............................

Wings win 14 to 3.

Hossa with 7, Mule with 3, Leino with 3, and Maltby with 1.

Let's f***in' rage!

You imply the great Oz will give up THREE? Foolish mortal!

*smites*

You imply the great Oz will give up THREE? Foolish mortal!

*smites*

+1

Ozzie is gonna look stellar tonight, and it's time for Hossa to make the Pens cry.

5-1 Wings; Ozzie only lets in 1 because who wants the pressure of the ___________ going into Pittsburgh? He'll save all that smack for Mellon Arena ;)

I say the wings will win 4-2 tonight. Fleury has been exposed yet again. He's a horrible positional goalie, and the Wings are going to make him pay dearly in the rest of this series. All 3 goals he allowed were the result of his bad positioning.