• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evil204

Obstructed view seats

Rate this topic

I picked up some "obstructed view" tickets for Game 2 - 217B, row 26 (they were cheap :-P) How "obstructed" is the view? And would I be able to move down to some unoccupied seats? I've heard of ushers sometimes letting people do this...and I definitely saw some empty seats at tonight's game :clap:

Basically, in the back rows the seats go back without going up as much , so when you are sitting you can't see the part of the ice that is closest to you. Best bet is to grab some beer, and stand up in the back row. I went to game earlier in the season and sat in the back row seats. Pretty fun actually other than standing during the periods. Had a blast though.

How many rows back does it go in the Joe?

There is one area that goes deeper then the press box (Which the last row is usually in front of the press box in most of the arena.)

I hope made a little bit of sense.

zten0n.jpg

Imagine people sitting in front of you blocking the view.

Edited by Jwo

as the picture shows the view is very obstructed in Row 26.... hopefully its the last row in that section so you can stand up the entire game. The picture shows you a partially obstructed view... now add in peoples heads and arms and hats into that picture and you would get the full view as the picture says below. these sections occur in the corners (all corners) its a pitty they even charge full price for these really.

i used to get those seats until i decided to pay slightly more (obviously not an option with these outrageous prices) to sit down (row22 is the highest i will ever go again unless its on the Penalty box and/or bench sides)

but go have fun and stand in the aisle at the top if you have too.. i have done that plenty of times in the past.

ps. just pretend like you know what you are doing (aka have seat/section/row) already in your head and the ushers wont even know... that and pray no one shows up. I did this for the 2nd game against the avs last year... bought nose bleed seats and spent the 2nd half of the game 2 rows behind the avs bench... amazing

There is one area that goes deeper then the press box (Which the last row is usually in front of the press box in most of the arena.)

I hope made a little bit of sense.

So I'm assuming 26 rows back is the max, no further?

i think you are right actually... i haven't seen anything more than 26

Yeah, I am pretty sure that is correct. I believe Row22 on the press box side is right in front of the press box. So if you aren't in front of the press box it only goes up about 4 more rows.