• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
lfd250

Interesting, Pierre McGuire worked for Pitts Paper

Rate this topic

he's pro pittsburgh its only obvious.. sometimes i wish someone would mute his microphone

Alot of laughs were had here at Pierre for being such a ****** when both benches were talking back and forth after the Zett-Malkin fight. The announcers asked what was going on, and Pierre hilariously tried to act like nothing was going on. What a dumbass.

During the 2nd intermission Mike Milbury told Pierre to get a towel to wipe his tears away because he was complaining that play when Hossa lifted the one guys stick and eventually led to Filpulla's goal. I had a good laugh.

During the 2nd intermission Mike Milbury told Pierre to get a towel to wipe his tears away because he was complaining that play when Hossa lifted the one guys stick and eventually led to Filpulla's goal. I had a good laugh.

That was a rare moment of objectivity!!! If Malkin had scored last night after they tripped Kronner, you do think anyone on NBC would have been P-n-M'ing about that one too!

Edited by Gizmo

While calling the game, Kronwall held up and interfered with Staal and the NBC crew mainly Mcguire was quick to point this out and say it was interference saying that Detroit got away with one. Hall Gill does the same thing to a Wings players (Hossa i think) and he holds him up longer and it is more obvious but the NBC peasants say Gill just "made a play on him."

Ah Well.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall Gill does the same thing to a Wings players (Hossa i think) and he holds him up longer and it is more obvious but the NBC peasants say Gill just "made a play on him."
I think McGuire wants to make a play on Gill.