• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tdinc

Justin Abdelkader Appreciation thread

Rate this topic

The goal was flukey and so out of nowhere I could barely celebrate when it went in, I was so flabbergasted by the whole spectacle. But, as the saying goes, a shot on goal is never a bad play.

The kids have been great. The Wings just have depth for days and even when Hank, Hossa, and Mule are kept off the board somebody finds a way to put one in the net.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh s***. I remember in the draft when the Wings passed on Latendresse only to take Abdlekader 2 or three picks later.

People on this board were screaming for Holland's nut-sack on a platter.

I agree! That's why I said what I said in my last post

I had MSU hockey tickets my freshman year at State, which was Abdelkader's last year. SO awesome to cheer him on at State and now cheer him on as a Wing! He's definitely going to be a fan fav, if he isn't already!

GO JUSTIN! :wub:

I'm lovin' all these new guys!

I'm just finishing up my degree at MSU, and when I was a freshman Justin Abdelkader lived two doors down from me in the dorms. It's unreal to see a guy I know playing for my favorite team and rocking it. I'm glad to see how well he's doing and how much of an impact he's made in the finals. I know we'll see many more years of this. GO WINGS!

Edited by Lamothe

I hated Kaderade when he played for MSU because I go to BGSU, but now that he's out and playing for the Wings I love him! He's great :)

Haha Kaderade! Love it! I am so friggin' stoked for that kid! What a great addition he's been! Woot!

Guest Crymson

<--- MSU championship win in 2007

Tim Kennedy and Abdelkader played on the first line together and scored the goals in that game; Kennedy now plays for the Pens and is doing nothing in these finals, while Abs has two big goals. Booyah!

Edited by Crymson

I'm so happy for Justin! He has been my son's favorite since MSU days. Last year, when my son wore his Wings Abdelkader jersey to the Wings games, everyone asked him who Abdelkader was. No more! Now they KNOW who Abs is. :)

JD is proud to have a signed Wings Abs jersey. His face beams when he sees him on the ice.

Not only does Justin have mad hockey skills--but he's a kind hearted person with a wonderful soul! This guy has done more for kids with cancer in the Lansing area than anyone I know.

True kudos for Justin!!!!!! He shines inside and out! :)

Edited by WingsNick5

I'm so happy for Justin! He has been my son's favorite since MSU days. Last year, when my son wore his Abdelkader jersey to the Wings games, everyone asked him who Abdelkader was. No more! Now they KNOW who Abs is. :)

Not only does he have mad hockey skills--but he's a kind hearted person with a wonderful soul! This guy has done more for kids with cancer in the Lansing area than anyone I know.

True kudos for Justin!!!!!! He shines inside and out! :)

Sounds like he will fit in just fine on the Wings. He is a great player that will only get better.

I love seeing the young guys doing so well, It just means the Wings will be a good team for years to come.

GOOOOOO WINGS.

Abs is a great player and I never would have dreamed that he would have got another third period goal last night afte the one he scored in Game 1 on Saturday. Way To Go Abdelkader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<--- MSU championship win in 2007

Tim Kennedy and Abdelkader played on the first line together and scored the goals in that game; Kennedy now plays for the Pens and is doing nothing in these finals, while Abs has two big goals. Booyah!

Tyler Kennedy plays for the penguins and is doing nothing in these finals. I think Tim Kennedy is still in school, busy doing nothing in the CCHA.