• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

10 Minute Misconduct

Malkin's penalty rescinded (merged)

Rate this topic

(NEW for 2005-06) A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at any time in overtime, shall be assessed an instigator minor penalty, a major for fighting, a ten minute misconduct and an automatic one-game suspension. The length of suspension will double for each subsequent offense. In addition, the player's coach shall be fined $10,000 -- a fine that will double for each subsequent incident.

it just shows his class s***y act. way to goon it up f*****! f*** u malkin! go eat ur moms special soup! stfu! i hate u just as much as crosby now!

Guest Four

Hopefully he gets a game just so we steamroll them at home and he gets to come back in the final game to get crushed in 4.

Learning how to play puss hockey from his captain. Punching Hank in the face, then swinging his stick at him, and then trying to punch him while Satan had both arms around him? And I thought Crosby was bad :rolleyes: I don't recall every seeing Hank look that pissed off, although I would have been too in that situation. Even Ozzie looked like he was going to get involved there for a second. Time for Malkin to catch a Kronwall hit next game I think.

Walker wasn't suspended for punching Ward in the last 5 minutes of the game in round 2. The precedent has been set that the rulebook doesn't matter. Way to go NHL :ok:

Did Walker get an instigator for that, though. Can't see recinding suspensions. When you have a rule calling for an automatic suspension; then, say oh, not this time is a little stupid.

I checked. Walker got the same. Yep, the NHL rule book. It only is there when we feel like it.

Edited by CenterIce

Walker wasn't suspended for punching Ward in the last 5 minutes of the game in round 2. The precedent has been set that the rulebook doesn't matter. Way to go NHL :ok:

I don't think the refs issued an instigator penalty on him...

It'll be recinded. It wasnt anything, it was just a little boy letting his frustration out all the while looking like an idiot :)

Well, it was also punching with a ******* stick to the head and a bunch of other b.s. Maybe it got lost in the chaos, but Malkin very clearly holds onto his stick, slams it into Z's head and then wraps it around Zetterberg. Hopefully Malkin doesn't rile the Wings up. Let the Pens panic.

Automatic is automatic. Its not maybe or the player should be suspended, its cut and dry no? If Pittsburgh is sans Malkin, they are without the only player I've felt to be a genuine threat, and if this is so, Zetterberg has officially neutralized both of their top guns single-handedly.

All this is worth is a permanent STFU to any Pens whiner crying about being robbed as yeah Malkin should be gone a game, but he won't be. Instead us Wing fans get to admonish the fact he did nothing in his fight except sit in BJ position while the refs saved him from having Z break his face open.