• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SoDakWing

Classy Pens fan?

Rate this topic

Guest Four

I only see one guy try and tear his down after being hypocritical against himself lmao

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB3/v...f=1&t=36689

I was shocked when I read it. One guys tries to be classy and the others tear him down, and show how classless they are.

It's kind of cute.

Cute little baby pengy fans, with their cute little bibs and bows in their hair, and smashed peas for dinner :-p

One day they'll grow up, and the fair weather fans will drop off the bandwagon, and the real fans will stick around. Some will get hit by buses or fall off bridges, but eventually they're mature beyond the "Crosby is god #2" and "Detroit cheats!!! All 6 goals weren't real!!!" mentality :)

I've gone to games in Los Angeles and Colorado, and let me tell you thank god I'm a pretty big guy, because I might not have made it out alive. I had someone try to deny me entry into the smoke pit in Colorado, and dodged a thrown beer in Los Angeles as well as some attempts to throw lit cigarettes at my Jersey. *Shrug* Not that I mind, I just return the s*** talk and hope that if I get mobbed, security is close by hehe. There were a great many "Yzerman Sucks!" comments, which is always an indication of supreme hockey intellegence :-p

Conversely, I went to a Detroit Joe Vision game against Pheonix and two kids with Pheonix Jersey's had to be seated between security, because some drunk ******* Wings fans wouldn't leave them alone. I felt bad for the kids. Later they were smoking outside and the entire smoke pit apologized to them, offering to buy them drinks. One guy even got them some pizza on his own accord, and refused to let them NOT take it.

I only see one guy try and tear his down after being hypocritical against himself lmao

Yes, but read the rest of that board. I've never seen so much immature drivel. Not even the Anaheim fans a few years back.

Some of the people on that board have got to be about 12 years old, and a great many more are delusional.

I feel bad for the good fans who try to go there to have a conversation.