• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

Matt and Mod Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

With all the appreciation threads out there, I felt the need to put one out to Matt and the Mod staff here at LGW. The playoffs are an intense time for all hockey fans, and these boards become packed with traffic from loyal LGWers to new members, to fans of other teams and even a lot of trolls. You guys have done a great job of keeping the site running smoothly and quickly with the increase in traffic as well as keeping the inevitable trolling to a minimum. I love that this site, unlike others, allows new members without a probation period, and encourages fans of other teams to come and post here. The trolls are weeded out quickly enough and there is quality hockey talk between Wings fans, their opponents fans, and fans of teams not so fortunate to make it this far.

From all of us at LGW keep up the good work, and thanks for your time and patience.

SHOULDNT THIS BE IN THE WATER COOLER?? MATT, MODS, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS

Probably should, but things rarely get found in the Water Cooler, its kind of the AHL of the LGW board...just wanted to throw this out where all would see because they all deserve a little recognition

SHOULDNT THIS BE IN THE WATER COOLER?? MATT, MODS, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS

I think it's good for a bit. There is over 790 members here in the Forum. Would be nice that all could give some Appreciation.

Probably should, but things rarely get found in the Water Cooler, its kind of the AHL of the LGW board...just wanted to throw this out where all would see because they all deserve a little recognition

If I had to guess I would say he is being sarcastic. Don't worry about it even if he isn't.

Anyways, thanks Matt and the rest of the Mods. I don't know what I'd do without the site.

since ive joined ive felt noting but welcomed here, that u all for a great site, to cheer on my favorite team of all times!!!! keep it up! thanks

Awesome thread :thumbup:

I love this site. I don't know what I would do without it. I spend much time on here. The community is amazing and welcoming. Well done and thanks so much for all of your work and time put into making this site the best fan site on the web.

letsgowings.com ............. theres no place like home, theres no place like home. you guys are fantastic, this site is such a postive part of my life. thanks everybody!!!!!!

Of all the message boards I belong to, no matter what subject matter they're about, this is the best. Lots of great people. I can't say enough how much I appreciate the work Matt and modmins do to keep this place running.

I've been here a year and enjoyed all 365 days + of it.