• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gnredwing

Datsyuk

Rate this topic

I am very happy about the Red Wings being up 2-0 going into Pittsburgh. Yet at the same time I would be a lot more comfortable if Datsyuk will be back for either game 3 or 4. Anyone wanna share their thoughts on when he will be back. You think theres any chance he will be back for game 3?

I am very happy about the Red Wings being up 2-0 going into Pittsburgh. Yet at the same time I would be a lot more comfortable if Datsyuk will be back for either game 3 or 4. Anyone wanna share their thoughts on when he will be back. You think theres any chance he will be back for game 3?

Pierre McGuire said he'd be back for game 3. So that makes it pretty much a lock. <_<

For once, I hope he's right.

Pierre McGuire said he'd be back for game 3. So that makes it pretty much a lock. <_<

For once, I hope he's right.

I don't know if I can trust that shiny bald headed man.

Sorry, but I'm hoping that you won't get a chance to use those game 5 tickets. Nothing personal...

Ditto, like people have said before, it would be just as sweet to see Hossa raise the cup in s***tsburg

I can almost guarantee it. Before Game 1, Dreger said the only thing he was lacking was his "explosiveness." There are no broken bones in the foot, which means it's probably a painful contusion.

Would Dats be healthy enough to play through a physical series, and are the Wings willing to risk worstening the injury? Would he be able to contribute physically as he had throughout these playoffs?

I can almost guarantee it. Before Game 1, Dreger said the only thing he was lacking was his "explosiveness." There are no broken bones in the foot, which means it's probably a painful contusion.

X-rays showed there was no broken bones, but that was last week, and he still hasn't returned. I wouldn't be so sure he'll play. Not that I'm counting him out, I'm just not sure he's ready yet.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5
So long as he's back for game 5. I have tickets!!!

not a very good thing to say, as a fan u should be saying i hope he's back for game 3. :P

I hope with all my heart he comes back for the next game, but on the other hand I don't want him to think he has to rush back before the injury is healed totally. So whatever happens I will understand.

But that doesn't negate the fact that I miss him something awful. There are times and plays where I think, "Pasha would have had that puck and been gone."

If he can manage to play without causing long term damage or reaggravating severely enough to where he misses the next game, I say by all means we should play him. We cannot afford to give the Penguins any breathing room or momentum whatsoever. They could be a very dangerous team to give that to.

He will be back. He might have a bruised bone in his foot, but he will be back for game 3. He's just waiting until he knows he can be effective.

This is accurate, I believe. He doesn't want to go out there and be 50%.