• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheCapt19

Best $2 I Ever Spent

Rate this topic

So I had the family out Saturday afternoon shopping in Washington, PA. Despite being flipped off on the drive up (something to do with a Wings decal covering the back glass of my car) and verbal banter while shopping (must have been my hat, tattoo, shirt or all 3), we still had a great time. But the best was yet to come.

We stopped at a Wal-Mart to exchange a gift and there were a bunch of teenage cheerleaders outside the entrance asking for donations for some local team. Just as we were heading out, I snagged a couple bucks from the wife. I told the girls I would give them a couple bucks if they did a cheer for me. The looks on the faces of the people walking in (most in Pens gear) was priceless. Yes, I orchestrated 6 cheerleaders outside the Washington, PA Wal-Mart chanting, "Let's Go Red Wings!" How sweet the sound.

That sounds kind of like what I seen last night on my way into the the game. A couple Pens fans were offering a homeless guy playing the guitar some money if he starting playing a lets go pens chant. He kept turning them down so wings fans gave him a little extra haha.

I was hoping this didn't end up going in the really creepy direction it sounded like at first.

Anyways, :thumbup:

:lol: Im glad i wasn't the only one thinking this.

But yea thats a great story, must have been hilarious. Clever idea too :)

So I had the family out Saturday afternoon shopping in Washington, PA. Despite being flipped off on the drive up (something to do with a Wings decal covering the back glass of my car) and verbal banter while shopping (must have been my hat, tattoo, shirt or all 3), we still had a great time. But the best was yet to come.

We stopped at a Wal-Mart to exchange a gift and there were a bunch of teenage cheerleaders outside the entrance asking for donations for some local team. Just as we were heading out, I snagged a couple bucks from the wife. I told the girls I would give them a couple bucks if they did a cheer for me. The looks on the faces of the people walking in (most in Pens gear) was priceless. Yes, I orchestrated 6 cheerleaders outside the Washington, PA Wal-Mart chanting, "Let's Go Red Wings!" How sweet the sound.

Everyone is looking at me wondering why I'm laughing histerically!!! :rotflmao: