• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Antilles328

The Legend of Z

Rate this topic

Zetterberg is arguably the most complete players in today's game. I feel compelled to testify to The Legend of Z

Z single handedly kills 5 on 3 penalties.

Z is the league's first ever 3-way player as he added goaltending to his offensive and defensive prowess saving at least 2 goals in the first two games.

Z shoots so hard that half of the time the goalie vacates the net to avoid injury/death.

Z has never been challenged to a fight because oppossing players fear his sheer awesomeness unconstrained by a helmet will melt their faces like the Nazi's in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Malkin had to team up with SATAN himself just to keep from being wiped from existence.

Z is so in-tune with the ice/rink he controls the bounces and the boards. Remember; it wasn't luck, Z did it.

Z finds single games/scoring goals almost beneath him, instead facing off against Gary Bettman via a proxy battle of Datsyuk vs. Crosby. Z's champion was taken from him by the vile Bettman so Z has negated Crosby from the game.

Z's sheer awesomeness can't be contained with in a single human body, often leading to back problems. To alleviate this, Z often wills his overflowing brilliance to Datsyuk, Helm, or more recently, Abdelkader

Z changed Crysob's last name to Crosby because he didn't want it to be TOO obvious.

Have you seen Emma Andersson?

Z goes by the psuedonym "Ken Holland" when he isn't playing

Feel free to testify my brothers. :D

You forgot "best puck-in-the-crease- covering, girlie-punch-throwing, dive-into-empty-net filling" player on earth.

Testify!

Why don't you just go back to your Penguin boards, loser??? I thought you were a 'classy' Pens fan?? Wait, wait...those don't exist.

Jealousy is a tough pill to swallow....

You forgot "best puck-in-the-crease- covering, girlie-punch-throwing, dive-into-empty-net filling" player on earth.

Testify!

Hey the dick is back. Pens suck and so do you.

Zetterberg is arguably the most complete players in today's game. I feel compelled to testify to The Legend of Z

Malkin had to team up with SATAN himself just to keep from being wiped from existence.

Z changed Crysob's last name to Crosby because he didn't want it to be TOO obvious.

Priceless !!! :D

Testify!

Z in his infinite mercy granted Malkin the first punches and stick strikes along with the pre-existing 4" of goonness, and after brief restraint by Satan, Z provided light fist-blows of knowledge to the youthful and stupid Malkin, not wanting to sully his glorious fists on the swollen inner tube lips of his beat opponent.

Z is a benevolent golden-god, preferring to glance at a victorious score-board than the whimpering baby-face of a beaten child.

"No, no! Look at his face! He's got the mind of a child. It's not his fault." *insert ending of fight in Beyond Thunderdome, when Blaster is revealed as a dim-wit*

Z in his infinite mercy granted Malkin the first punches and stick strikes along with the pre-existing 4" of goonness, and after brief restraint by Satan, Z provided light fist-blows of knowledge to the youthful and stupid Malkin, not wanting to sully his glorious fists on the swollen inner tube lips of his beat opponent.

Z's fight with Malkin was one of pity. Malkin will almost single handledly win game 3 as he has been touched by Z's bare skin and his skills will be increased ten-fold. I predict 7 or 8 goals, second only to Z's 14, plus 1 by a Red Wing who hasn't officially had their rookie year yet.

Testify!

Testify!

You're kidding, right? Malkin's "punches" had me thinking only one thing:

Alexander Semin

Z's fight with Malkin was one of pity. Malkin will almost single handledly win game 3 as he has been touched by Z's bare skin and his skills will be increased ten-fold. I predict 7 or 8 goals, second only to Z's 14, plus 1 by a Red Wing who hasn't officially had their rookie year yet.

Testify!

Gordie Howe will sign a 10 day contract, come back and on his first shift, will beat Fleury glove side from center ice. He will then bestow his light saber of a hockey stick upon Z who will hoist it up toward the pantheon where Gordie, Stevie Y, Teddy, and Terry will be looking down approvingly. Z will then let out a piercing yawp and decapitate every Penguin in sight forcing them to forfeit the series as Mario Lemieux weeps over Crosby's scorched helmet.

er, something like this...

Testify!

I'll take the girlie-punch throwing guy over anyone on your team any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Gordie Howe will sign a 10 day contract, come back and on his first shift, will beat Fleury glove side from center ice. He will then bestow his light saber of a hockey stick upon Z who will hoist it up toward the pantheon where Gordie, Stevie Y, Teddy, and Terry will be looking down approvingly. Z will then let out a piercing yawp and decapitate every Penguin in sight forcing them to forfeit the series as Mario Lemieux weeps over Crosby's scorched helmet.

er, something like this...

I just visualized this. I cannot stop laughing.

Z's sheer awesomeness can't be contained with in a single human body, often leading to back problems. To alleviate this, Z often wills his overflowing brilliance to Datsyuk, Helm, or more recently, Abdelkader

This made me laugh out loud. The idea that his random back spasms are because he's just too awesome - I love it! :D

Testify!

So Malkin got beat by a girl? And what's wrong with diving into an empty net?

To the OP: hilarious!

Hank doesn't have to make physical contact to win fights -- eye contact will do.

Edited by cirov19