• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

The Hossa 'slash' (Dupuis broke his own stick)

Rate this topic

Hossa should be suspended for playing the puck. :ph34r:

:D

They replayed that thing several times last night and I never understood why the NBC clowns wanted a penalty for that play. I am happy to admit penalties on the Red Wings any day but this was just silly. Just because the damn stick breaks doesn't mean it was a slash. Thanks for posting this slow mo...

Edited by C-Dub

I lost all respect for Hossa right there. How DARE him SLASH like that to make the play.. that filp goal should be recinded and Hossa deserves a suspension.

Wow, I gotta be honest, I thought that he did slash the stick and break it last night....however from that angle it shows he clearly didnt. Great job finding that view. Good Non-call by the Refs. (cant believe I just said that.)

if u look at the replay posted above, the stick is acually broken on hossa's skate, way before hossa plays the puck or make stick contact.

u dumb f***!! and yes i said that to u, just for the sense, ur blind as f***!

Or is it you, who is blind to obvious sarcasm? By the waym I'm taking "u dumb f***" as a personal attack.

I thought the gripe that Pens fans had was in regards to the hook on the hands right before this? Or am I simply pointing out something completely unrelated?

Every Pens fan I've talked to wanted a slashing penalty because Dupuis stick broke. I've actually had to deal with some pretty POed fans about it too. They feel like this was the turning point and they were wronged by the refs.

I lost all respect for Hossa right there. How DARE him SLASH like that to make the play.. that filp goal should be recinded and Hossa deserves a suspension.

lol...apparently you're not allowed to lift someone's stick anymore.

how about the good play lugnut hal gill made on helm's breakaway slashing his hands to prevent the shot. gave him a pat on the back.

that's almost as lame as people talking s*** about Z. btw, the puck hit his right elbow. it didn't get close to going in. good defensive play by a 2-WAY forward. keep taking notes cindy.

If anyone is registered on the Pens board, PLEASE post this. They are losing their s*** over many things, this "slash" right at the top of their hit list. Would be great to just show them this and watch them ******* clam up instantaneously.

All Silent on their boards :blink:

Puck daddy called that a significant no call in his blog yesterday. I sent him that link and got a response saying he is going to address it in todays blog. So Pittsburgh is going to see it, at least the ones who read yahoo.

Sorry guys, as much as I hate to admit it - there was a penalty on that play. The call should have been made on the HOOK to the hands which Hossa made moments before the stick broke.

If that was a Pens goal - we would be up in arms. The Wings were fortunate there was no penalty on that play - but its all part of the game.

if u look at the replay posted above, the stick is acually broken on hossa's skate, way before hossa plays the puck or make stick contact.

You think maybe Hossa was 'chirping' to much and he just whacked him for running his mouth?