• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heaton

The Hossa 'slash' (Dupuis broke his own stick)

Rate this topic

:lol: The best post from over there.

It certainly was cheating. Doesn't the home team provide the sticks as well as the pucks? I mean, in football and baseball the home team is responsible for providing all the balls, and I suspect it is the exact same here. I wouldn't be surprised if the cheating redwings provided sticks that broked easily. Look how easy that stick broke! He wasn't even moving it that fast.

I really want to know, I think it seems awfully strange how many Penguin sticks broke during those two games, it has to be cheating, nothing else explains it. I have never seen so many sticks break.

Ah Steeler bandwagon fans. :rotflmao:

okay...now I KNOW they are just delusional:

:lol:

I never thought Hossa broke the stick on purpose, looked like incidental contact.

I wish we could run the video a couple seconds longer though -- one thing I did think happened was Hossa grabbing and tossing the stick away. Happened pretty fast though so hard to tell.

They really don't think the sticks are supplied by the home team do they?

Really?

Yeah... They can't possibly be serious... Can they? I feel sorry for the good Pens fans that come on here and have to see that crap.

I believe the reason the Pens fans are so upset is comparing the outrageous calls from last yrs playoffs to this yr's.....let's face it....they want more calls on us so they can score! and unless half the wings are in the box it's not gonna happen LOL.....how many 5 on 3's did we have to kill off last yr to win? How many suspect calls overall were made? It truly made the zebras look Cindy crazy last time....I am glad to see it's gonna be played on a fair basis this time around....as it should always be.

They might have deleted it already to hide their embarrassment.

Apparently they did. Not surprising. LOL

Pretty obvious they were losing their argument. First proved it wasn't a slash, then they proved it wasn't a hook (stick on stick). Easier to destroy the evidence then let that damn logic get in the way. That place is a joke. I prefer the HF board.

http://www.thepensforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/...=1243880794/0#0

They deleted the a large portion then deleted the entire thread. Hockey "fans". LOL

Edited by wingedone

Lol, the hook isn't even a hook.. it's the follow through of a stick-lift (albeit one fairly close to the hands), and the stick doesn't even hook around the opposing player in any fashion.

I've noticed the *****-o-Meter is registering a bit high lately..

I'm just glad that we have a much more classy administrator on this board who would not stoop to insulting an entire city in a non-hockey related way, such as bagging on Detroit because of the high unemployment rate or the dessimated educational system.

Dignity and respect go a long way.