• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
going_top_shelf

Who else just heard Linny?

Rate this topic

So I was just watching NHL Live and this lady called in and said "Don't cut me off because I'm going to talk about the Dead Wings. The media needs to stop blowing the Red Wings Horn. There are 29 other teams in the NHL and the Red Wings ARE NOT the best team in the league. The NHL, they make up rules for the Red Wings." Complete and utter crap. I hate it when people like her just run their mouth and think people will actually pay attention, let alone take them seriously.

I've got it on. That broad sounded like a fruit cake anyway.. she's probably got nothing else going on in life than her cats and her hatred of the Wings.

hahaha I was just about to post about this, wait til they archive it later and throw up a link, others need to hear this. What a moron, sour-grapes Avs fan. hahaha hilarious start to finish.

i used to do this crazy ladies hair and she sounded just like that wild eagle "don't cut me off!"...straight up tweaker smoking meth rock....and an av's fan too! HA!

I heard her too, but you got to give her a break, she is an Avs fan and there are absolutely nothing to cheer about. So think about it as a desperation move.

I have it on also and I just attribute it to her being an Av's fan and her team is not a winning team like they were back in the mid to late 90 and early 2000. I just love hearing people call up and state that they are sick of all the media attention that the wings are getting, because I see more media attention given to more of the big 3 then the 30 teams that make up this league.

Ya she was an idiot. BTW, does anybody else think Deb Placey is a milf?

+1 :thumbup:

Anyway, people don't hate crappy teams, so it makes me feel good when people go off on us. We must be up 2-0 in the SCF if people are trotting out "Dead Wings (or Things)" and it's not the 70s/early 80s.

I've got it on. That broad sounded like a fruit cake anyway.. she's probably got nothing else going on in life than her cats and her hatred of the Wings.

Hey, leave the cats out of this! Mine are die hard Wings fans! ;)

Also, this lady is bats*** insane.

I DVR the show so I can flip through it later. That lady has called in before and complained about the Wings - not sure why they even air her.

What I find hilarious is that she is complaining about the Wings yet she must still be watching all the games - so she can curse the tv when the Wings lift the Cup again. lol

My kid had on a MSU tee-shirt today and I already got 3 let's go red wings comments out in Denver - one at the doctor's office and two at the coffee shop. lol I bought 2 of my Avs friends Wings Cup shirts last year - after they tried to jump on the Pens band wagon. I even caught on of them wearing it one day ;) I'll turn these yokels away from the dark side yet. :hehe:

i would agree, but i cant get over the side mouth talking that she does

Haha, I didn't really notice that she did that. After reading your post I looked for it and she definetly does do that. :lol:

So I was just watching NHL Live and this lady called in and said "Don't cut me off because I'm going to talk about the Dead Wings. The media needs to stop blowing the Red Wings Horn. There are 29 other teams in the NHL and the Red Wings ARE NOT the best team in the league. The NHL, they make up rules for the Red Wings." Complete and utter crap. I hate it when people like her just run their mouth and think people will actually pay attention, let alone take them seriously.

Well she opens with "dead wings", which shows us she's obviously a very well educated fan. By "Dead Wings" she must mean "Only 4, the most cups, since she's been alive"

And by "Not the best team in hockey" she must mean "Not the Defending stanley cup champs, 2-0 in the finals again"

By "Make up rules for Detroit", she must have certainly noticed Malkin isn't suspended.

I'm serious. How do I get some of the drugs they have in Pittsburgh?

Edited by truebladearmy

Shoot, I meant to reply to this yesterday. Yeah, I heard that nutjob. Sounded like she was off her meds or something. Either that, or she's so nutty that she thinks the Wings colors are black and gold.