• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DangleD13

Abdelkader Goal (P.A. Music)

Rate this topic

They played "Feels like the First Time" the first goal he scored. I did not hear the MSU fight song on the second one but that's cool!

Yeah, I posted the link above for his goal last night, if you turn it up and listen closely, you can hear it. They play it and then go into "the sweet escape" for the crowd.

lol during the replay the moron announcers said "it looks like it dips and dives on CHRIS OSGOOD" at the :44 mark of the vid....

God they have their Gold and Black blinders on at all time. I didn't hear them say that last night cause i was too busy partying to hear anything

lol during the replay the moron announcers said "it looks like it dips and dives on CHRIS OSGOOD" at the :44 mark of the vid....

God they have their Gold and Black blinders on at all time. I didn't hear them say that last night cause i was too busy partying to hear anything

I doubt it was Gold and Black blinders. Sometimes you get names mixed up.

maybe crosbys dick in his mouth messed him up too...

Normally i would say yeah it was an honest mistake... with these onesided crosby bj-ing mofos... i highly doubt it. they are all about praising the pens and trashing the wings... so anything bad of course has to happen to a wings player.

how often does Able-cake-Eater shoot and score on Osgood... or Crybaby on Fleury for that matter... you wouldnt see that mess up if it was reversed

i don't really care at all... i just found it funny

Edited by OsGOD

I think the worst was in the first game when Ozzy made a save and held onto it for a whistle and emmerick(sp?) bursted out with "and it's held by crosby!"

Speaking of goal scoring songs (and not worthy of its own thread), does anyone know what happened to "I Can See Clearly Now" when #11 finds the back of the net? I haven't heard it since well before the playoffs began and was wondering if there was something I missed.

That was hilarious....right up there with "He's So Fine" whenever Lang scored.

Speaking of goal scoring songs (and not worthy of its own thread), does anyone know what happened to "I Can See Clearly Now" when #11 finds the back of the net? I haven't heard it since well before the playoffs began and was wondering if there was something I missed.

That was hilarious....right up there with "He's So Fine" whenever Lang scored.

Maybe Cleary wanted them to change it. They should use that song that was played for his '08 Cup party.

I noticed that too. First time I've been happy for a Sparty in some time!

Doesn't happen often!

Before the game warm ups I thought I heard "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory (from last years Cup Champs DVD)

If you don't have Rev Theory's CD (or the Champs DVD for that matter) by now, GO BUY IT! IT ROCKS!

Anyone else notice both his goals were one second apart in the third? Freaky

Game one was 2:46

Game two was 2:47

Make sure he is on the ice at the same time in game 3 :lol:

Haha! Good find! Maybe someone should tell Babs.

If they play that for Abby I would laugh my ass off and fall out of my chair.

I just sent the link to the Wings DJ at the Joe!

i hope we don't get to hear anything more at the joe this season!!!!!

no offense :P

Long time reader, first time poster to LGW.

I've been thinking that 'Abdel Kader' by Faudel and Cheb Mami would be an interesting (if not obvious) choice of songs for an Abdelkader goal one day. There is even an interesting instrumental intro that I think would jazz the crowd the same way the old Shanny jig did. Not sure how Detroiters would react to an Algerian / Arabic influenced goal song, but I can't help overlook the link and I thought some of you guys would be interested to know that this song is even out there. Check it out on You Tube if you're interested: