• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

I hate it when that douchebag Olcyk or whomever is doing the color commentary states that the "wings interfere subtly". It just makes the Wings look so bad, when they are not doing anything but playing ******* HOCKEY. My God. You can stand your ground on your ice. If a player runs into you and calls that 'a pick', that's not interference as long as you don't deliberately move to impede his direction.

I swear. I wish he'd stop saying that. Until he said it last game, we didn't hear anything out of the stupid Pens fans. Then 50 threads get started about it.

When Z asked if they Penguins were playing with more intensity and he said no.

I guess the Igloo doesn't do s*** for the Penguins.

To me they look like they're actually playing with a little less. I wonder if the pressure of being at home and about to be embarassed 2 straight years is getting to them. They're a newbie team after all.

Guest E_S_A_D
How long did they have 6 men on the ice and did Babcock complain?

25 seconds according to Versus they had 6 men on the ice! No, Babcock did not say a word. He's overly silent at times.

Yeah that was a nice dive by the Penguins. I don't know though, if I recall correctly, Stuart (or Kronwall) was screening Ozzie. So he never really saw it I don't think. So I don't know if I can really fault him for it.

I hard to NOT fault '5 hole' goals. Even when you're screened. Not that fault is warranted.

I hate it when that douchebag Olcyk or whomever is doing the color commentary states that the "wings interfere subtly". It just makes the Wings look so bad, when they are not doing anything but playing ******* HOCKEY. My God. You can stand your ground on your ice. If a player runs into you and calls that 'a pick', that's not interference as long as you don't deliberately move to impede his direction.

I swear. I wish he'd stop saying that. Until he said it last game, we didn't hear anything out of the stupid Pens fans. Then 50 threads get started about it.

Pretty much. And everyone has ran with it.

Case in point: When Dupuis' stick was broken on the "slash", he HIMSELF said it was a slash on Hossa TO THE MEDIA. We all say the footage. He had the stick in his hands. He knows Hossa didn't slash him, but what does he say? "It should have been a penalty. He (Hossa) broke my stick."

First period thoughts.

Not a great start but we rebounded rather quick. The no-call on the too many men was pretty bad and the Penguins ended up with a goal on a power play right after that. Oh well. Still tied. Game has been pretty even. We've got more shots and tend to not be all that great in the first so I'm happy with the period.

Victor Hedmans english is so bad, seems like a nice kid though. But boy, Schenn and Tavares saying Sid are their favorite players really shows how young they are. Damn, Duchene too, and called him classy! These kids will learn.

This team is missing Drapes and Dats on the face offs....

I think if they can somehow start consistently winning them >50% of the time (obviously) their chances improve greatly.

Pittsburgh tries to play the possession game much like Detroit does, except Detroit does it better.

In regards to the too many men, I loved when VS showed the replay and the late man from the Pens finally went back to the bench. You could see all the Wings look over at the bench.. seeing NO ONE come off and replace him, turn around to count the Pens and all going "Wait... what!?"

I don't think -anyone- noticed the too many men out there, not the Wings or the Refs.