• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jake Ryan

Dynasty

Rate this topic

If you were going to pick one player to mark the Dynasty the Red Wings are in right now, who would it be?

Yzerman?

Lidstrom?

Datsyuk?

I think Yzerman is the guy that will be remembered during this 15 year period of dominance, but it probably should be Lidstrom.

Who do you associate with this era and who do you think you will associate with it in the future?

If you were going to pick one player to mark the Dynasty the Red Wings are in right now, who would it be?

Yzerman?

Lidstrom?

Datsyuk?

I think Yzerman is the guy that will be remembered during this 15 year period of dominance, but it probably should be Lidstrom.

Who do you associate with this era and who do you think you will associate with it in the future?

Hudler

You know what I *REALLY* want to see? A dynasty of the Penguins losing the SCF. Just a good five to six years in a row where they climb all the way up to the top of the East only to get completely creamed in the most important series. Ideally at the hands of Detroit of course, but my god the blueballing of the sports media would be the most satisfying thing ever.

Yzerman?

Lidstrom?

Datsyuk?

Cory frickin Cross !

Yzerman?

Lidstrom?

Datsyuk?

Cory frickin Cross !!

If just one player should be picked I think it would Lidstrom as his arrival coincided with the rise of the Red Wings. Yzerman played with Red Wings in the cold 80's and won a cup two years after his retirement.

actually, I wouldnt call the wings right now a dynasty. They have only won 1 cup (right now its still 1) and been to the conference finals one other time. Yes they have had good records,...but so have the sharks....is the sharks in a dynasty right now?? HELL NO!!

actually, I wouldnt call the wings right now a dynasty. They have only won 1 cup (right now its still 1) and been to the conference finals one other time. Yes they have had good records,...but so have the sharks....is the sharks in a dynasty right now?? HELL NO!!

Four Cups, maybe 5 within the last 11 or 12 seasons. That is about once every three years.

Eighteen straight playoff appearances (longest streak in pro sports)

Three straight conference finals appearances

I believe the most President's Trophies since the lockout.

Norris and Selke and Lady Byng winners consistently

The Wings are more than just a good record.

Todd Bertuzzi's.

Come on Doggy, you skipped right over Kyle Calder, with no hesitation, right past him, and that is not even mentioning J.Willy!

Come on Doggy, you skipped right over Kyle Calder, with no hesitation, right past him, and that is not even mentioning J.Willy!

Indeed. It's so unfair to just give credit to one guy. We also cannot forget the contributions of Ray Whitney, Derian Hatcher and of course, the unforgettable Andy Delmore.

Indeed. It's so unfair to just give credit to one guy. We also cannot forget the contributions of Ray Whitney, Derian Hatcher and of course, the unforgettable Andy Delmore.

Doggy FTW!