• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsfanforlife

just STOP!

Rate this topic

Just because we have not played are best hockey you are all saying that we are going to lose this series.

lets point out the obvious here... we are up 2-0 and have a chance to win the stanley cup.

i am more impressed with these 2 past games than i was with the 6-1 win over the hawks. this is because we are getting the job done even with the injuries and the tiredness of the players. what matters is we are GETTING THE JOB DONE! we are scoring the timely goals and young players are stepping up.

so stop whining we have not dominated and settle down

We are going to lose...

...any chance at having first overall draft pick for a long, long time.

No but as a consolation the Wings last overall picks in the draft will continue to perform like 1st picks though?

That is a good consolation!

I honestly can't believe that anyone is doubting this team at this point.

Am I the only one that noticed that all the commentators were gushing over Helm more than Crosby?

As far as I can tell, this team has it's fist in the air and it's finger in the face of the league. They have overcome some of the craziest s*** I have ever seen team go through and they are chugging along 2-0 over Pittsburgh.

Win or lose, this team has bigger balls than any team I've ever seen.

well we are going to lose..... our goalie is a bum giving up 3+ GA in the regular season... Osgood BLOWS!

we have predicted our demise this season since game 1 of the preseason... let destiny run its course would you... the wings are a bunch of chokers that don't want it.

Edited by OsGOD

well we are going to lose..... our goalie is a bum giving up 3+ GA in the regular season... Osgood BLOWS!

we have predicted our demise this season since game 1 of the preseason... let destiny run its course would you... the wings are a bunch of chokers that don't want it.

I know your joking right.Please don't scare me I can't take it any more.The Wings will win because they are gods and gods never lose"right"

Just because we have not played are best hockey you are all saying that we are going to lose this series.

lets point out the obvious here... we are up 2-0 and have a chance to win the stanley cup.

i am more impressed with these 2 past games than i was with the 6-1 win over the hawks. this is because we are getting the job done even with the injuries and the tiredness of the players. what matters is we are GETTING THE JOB DONE! we are scoring the timely goals and young players are stepping up.

so stop whining we have not dominated and settle down

Who let Captain Obvious in here?

ok, wings boards lately:

"OMG W3 ARE GUNA LOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!11!!!11!!!ELEVENTYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11"

"OMG W3 ARE GUNA LOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!11!!!11!!!ELEVENTYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11"

"NO WE ARENT! GO AWAAY BANDWAGONER!1!!!!111 LOL I SHOWED HIM LOL!!!!!!"

Edited by Shaman464

I knew I shouldn't have even looked at this topic. Just seeing that post saying we are going to lose has just crushed me. I really didn't need to see that. I believe in this team and I believe we can Win. Let's Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While it's very possible they could lose this series, coming back from 0-2 is much more common in hockey than others, it would be hard to imagine. Pens winning 4 out of 5 would be tough. Won't stop me from worrying until the 4th win. Just how I am. Never used to be this way.

Gee, if only the Wings would read this forum and see all the deserving fans, that would give them a real boost and they would say to themselves, "How can we do anything but give every single last once of energy we have for these fine fine people? How can we not live up to their faith and trust?"

Jesus, pathetic whiners.

The only thing people are losing is the HHO. And they're gaining a new HHO. The Helm Hard-On is in effect. I wouldn't be surprised if the Penguins fans cheer when Helm gets the puck. The Detroit crowd is in love with this guy. Go Nightmare!

i think all the worrying from all us wings fans is that we can't handle the thought of losing to the penguins, and hearing anymore of their fans s***. i may calm down if/when the wings win tonight, but until the stranglehold is there i'm a little nervous.

it's alot different if there was a team that us wings fans mutually like/respect, but after having dickheads on our site spewing their peguin loving bulls***, and dealing with the media, it'll be so much sweeter when the wings win and we can enjoy their victory together on "LETS GO WINGS"

:champs:

The only thing people are losing is the HHO. And they're gaining a new HHO. The Helm Hard-On is in effect. I wouldn't be surprised if the Penguins fans cheer when Helm gets the puck. The Detroit crowd is in love with this guy. Go Nightmare!

lol...i can't wait for the mass production of Nightmare on Helm Street T-Shirts...i'm gonna buy one!

We are going to lose...

...any chance at having first overall draft pick for a long, long time.

:thumbup:

True, true. But as a consolation, each time we beat someone in the finals, we get to take a couple of their players, so it's all good. :ph34r:

lol...i can't wait for the mass production of Nightmare on Helm Street T-Shirts...i'm gonna buy one!

They generally like to design shirts so that you can see the person's face but I imagine that one has to include a live shot of his breakaway speed goal with rocket trails or whatever.