• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DetroitYZ19

Gonchar Believes Wings Lucky

Rate this topic

http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/wingsbl...php?blogid=2953

There is the link.

We've gotten a few bounces our way but c'mon. And yeah, you've outshot us (I dont have the exact shot numbers each game) but....I remember we outshot Edmonton bad in the 06 first round loss but a ton of them were from the outside, low quality scoring chances.

Discuss!

LETS GO RED WINGS! Hopefully we can get a BIG WIN tonight!!!!!!!!!

LOL He thinks Ozzie is human... :lol:

I love how brutally honest the Pens players have been with the foreign press. It's always amusing to watch it trickle back here.

You have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good, Gonchar, suck it up and deal with it.

You guys are the best... digging up anything you can point to as some slap, and getting oh so steamed about it! It's just so cute, makes me want to just pinch your cheeks or something.

Oh it's so cute!

Digging up? Its the Detroit News, not like he was going to a russian paper, translating it just so we could ***** on this forum.

You guys are the best... digging up anything you can point to as some slap, and getting oh so steamed about it! It's just so cute, makes me want to just pinch your cheeks or something.

Oh it's so cute!

Hey 'BewareTheSequins' Catch anything today? "Gimme that fillet o'fish, gimme that fish"

Oh it's so cute!

Hey 'BewareTheSequins' Catch anything today? "Gimme that fillet o'fish, gimme that fish"

http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/wingsbl...php?blogid=2953

There is the link.

We've gotten a few bounces our way but c'mon. And yeah, you've outshot us (I dont have the exact shot numbers each game) but....I remember we outshot Edmonton bad in the 06 first round loss but a ton of them were from the outside, low quality scoring chances.

Discuss!

LETS GO RED WINGS! Hopefully we can get a BIG WIN tonight!!!!!!!!!

you take goals anyway you can get them, i'm sure its happened to them before where they beat teams by luck. detroit did get one "lucky" bounce in game 1. i think it was the first goal of the game if i remember right but the rest have been talent

How many times have be had 902750237095792375 shots on goal and they've had 5 and we've lost?

I'm so sick of them making excuses for why they've lost. Be a man and admit that we where the better team.

He should be more worried about doing his job as a defensemen.

LMFAO! Just about choked there! lol. Exactly what I thought as I was reading.

Hey Gonch you can't worry about luck so I'll give you something to worry and think about.

The Grand Rapids Griffins called down Henrik Zetterberg and Chris Osgood to help them win the Stanley Cup.

If I were on the Pens I'd be more worried not so much about giving up 2-3 goals, but why my team can't score more than 1 goal a game. Even if you want to say all 6 goals were luck, the Pens only scored 2 goals (1 they didn't even score, and the other you could also consider lucky since Ozzie has been red hot and usually stops that shot). So, you aren't that far away from being shut out back to back AGAIN!

I would rather be lucky drinking out of the silver cup then being unlucky listening to Cindy cry over every missed golf shot!

im sick of lucky bounces. i dont consider you hitting the post a lucky bounce for the other team. if crosby hit the post, its from his own doing. its his fault his aim was off.

pens have 2 goals, the first one malkin took a shot, ozzies stick blade broke in half while he tried angling the puck to the corner (thats what he said in the post game press conference. if you look closely at the replay you can see his stick blade is flimsy). the puck went the opposite way and fedotenko was there to pick up the scraps. the second goal stuart scored. both can be considered lucky goals.

the wings have 6 goals, the first stuart purposely shot wide because the shooting lane was blocked. it hit the boards and bounced in off fluery. the second franzen back handed it from behind the net, it hit a sprawling fluerys leg and went in. the third abdelkader shot the puck, gathered his rebound, shot it again and beat fluery high. ok ill give you the 1st 2 were luck, but the third was a great play and a good goal.

game 2 ericsson shot it by a screened fluery, filppula made an ureal backhand shot off the post and in after malkin decided to push holmstrom into fluery while the puck was in the crease, and the 3rd goal abdelkader was going against 2 pens defensemen while his team was changing. he shot the puck and it beat fluery. which of these were lucky?

by my count thats 2 lucky goals per team, but the difference is the wings have 4 skill goals against the pens 0.