• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Has anyone noticed how

Rate this topic

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

hal gill always stands players up as their trying to race for the puck. time after time he stands there and holds hte player as their trying to get past him. IN TER FER ENCE

hal gill always stands players up as their trying to race for the puck. time after time he stands there and holds hte player as their trying to get past him. IN TER FER ENCE

Well, when your dressed in white, its OK to stand players up and push them back, Interfering with their "FORWARD PROGRESS" But.... if your in red. you get a nice 2 min break from playing hockey

everybodys doing it(wings included) as long as the offensive player plays the puck first...in ericssons case the penguin player never touched the puck which is why it was called

Edited by wmubronco420

I'm not impressed with Penguins Defensemen at all. Chicago had more of threat than these guys. This was a MUST WIN game for Penguins and they still barely squeaked by a win.

wow ericsson gets a penalty for that same s***

I dont think the pens player touched the puck before Ericcson checked him into the boards. Thats an easy interference call... people need to stop whining.

I dont think the pens player touched the puck before Ericcson checked him into the boards. Thats an easy interference call... people need to stop whining.

+1

Many people on here were bashing Pens fans for whining about penalties. You guys are doing the same exact thing. Goes to show that every losing team's fans will whine about something after a loss. The Ericcson interference penalty was an obvious call to make. Did the Pens get away with penalties? Yes, but so did the Wings. It happens. Get over it. Here's to hopin Pavel is back in game 4. Let's come back with a strong effort, win, and go back to the Joe with a chance to win the Cup at home. This time with a differernt result.

+1

Many people on here were bashing Pens fans for whining about penalties. You guys are doing the same exact thing. Goes to show that every losing team's fans will whine about something after a loss. The Ericcson interference penalty was an obvious call to make. Did the Pens get away with penalties? Yes, but so did the Wings. It happens. Get over it. Here's to hopin Pavel is back in game 4. Let's come back with a strong effort, win, and go back to the Joe with a chance to win the Cup at home. This time with a differernt result.

But yet have you ever seen any team have 6 players in the play for 30 seconds and that NOT being called?

But yet have you ever seen any team have 6 players in the play for 30 seconds and that NOT being called?

Nobody on the Wings bench saw it either. If they did they would be screaming at the refs.

The game is not won on one call or non call.

Edited by Statts

i wouldnt care if ericsson was called but that type of interference was let go all game, then like a minute later cooke randomly attempts to take someone's head off away form the puck and nothign is called jsut to shove it in our faces. That call simply did not make sense in the context of this gmae especially at a crucial time like that

+1

I am not going to cry about that Int. call but the pens having 6 skaters on the ice for 20 secs is laughable. If I was a ref and I missed that i would be embarrassed. What the heck is the point of having 4 officials on the ice if none going to make an easy call like that. What was even more laughable was the pens player bolted towards the bench AND A PLAYER DID NOT REPLACE HIM. That would be setting an alarm off in my head. What if the pens would have scored on that!?!? The league will just stand by their refs like they always do, but when a player gets an instigator they go against the refs. The NHL is really good at be consistently inconsistent.

I've had enough of it. Hal Gill gets away slowing down the forechecker, holds onto to forechecker, wraps the free hand around and the refs just watch it and say good hockey. (BABS JUST CALLED HIM OUT FOR IT 4 TIMES, not by name but we all know who)

Nothing we can do, avoid him, we're fast enough as a team to get around Gill without iniating with him.

Well, when your dressed in white, its OK to stand players up and push them back, Interfering with their "FORWARD PROGRESS" But.... if your in red. you get a nice 2 min break from playing hockey

Actually, we were the team wearing white tonight.

TO EVERYONE SAYING STOP CRYING ABOUT ERICSSON'S PENALTY......

They haven't been calling that the whole series so why call it in the third period of a crucial game. If they're calling it the whole series, or game for that matter, fine go ahead and call it but that is certainly not the case here. CONSISTENCY is the issue here, not whether or not it was a penalty.