• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TCbrizz

Explain to me why Orpik can do whatever he wants...

Rate this topic

I'm sick and ******* tired of Orpik running our guys all over the place, cross checking, interfering, boarding, you name it, with complete impunity. Has he gotten a single penalty yet? did he get the one for the rape of Helmer? Regardless he committed at least a dozen blatant ones tonight...Did they get rid of the rule against cross checking a player face first into the boards and not tell us? He Cross checked Hossa down Three times by my count. What I don't understand is that it's not like he's Scott Neidermeyer....he's a hack goon who has no shot, can't play position, and simply holds and interferes constantly.

To my great surprise, Babcock all but called out Orpik's blatant interference all game long in the post game...referring to "one of their players" who he saw commit a bunch of interference penalties worse than the one called on Ericcson. He said more about that disparity than I've ever heard him say about officiating..i.e. they "were given" the power play that made the difference and the Wings didn't. He knows as well as everyone not wearing black and yellow that was a ******* gift.

Guest lnvincible
Because he plays on the same team that Crosby does.

Exactly.

i love this from LGP after Babcock's comments:

poisonfan2003 wrote:funny how when the pens lose they say nothing bad about the officiating. When the wings lose they ***** about officiating

Shows the difference in class.

Oh god the irony!!

Honestly, I dont think hes been doing too much different than what, say, Kronwall has been doing - minus the real physical stuff.

But I wouldn't mind seeing a replay of the Orpik hit on Helm. Seemed like a clear elbow to the head, if you ask me.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL YOU SAD f***S.....

This is coming from a team that has the dirtiest player in the nhl by far... Kronwall Jumps as high as he can on hits...

This is coming from a team that has the dirtiest player in the nhl by far... Kronwall Jumps as high as he can on hits...

What is your theory for why you haven't been suspended yet from this forum?

I can't think of any reason for it, so maybe you can help me out.

This guy is an idiot. Has been posting garbage since he has been here.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
What is your theory for why you haven't been suspended yet from this forum?

I can't think of any reason for it, so maybe you can help me out.

f*** this board. Your city is a s***hole.

Ban me.

Edited by NumbaSixty-Six

I've enjoyed this series when they let both teams play. Every player has to fight for positioning, and I love it. Orpik is on the line but how the game is being played, I think he's doing well. That said, if you let it go, you can't call that penalty on Ericsson.

Let's call the bounces for the series even and start Game 4 fresh!

Honor his request Mods... this s*** is getting old.

Hmm... who didn't see this coming?

Well, the mods apparently but yeah. I'm pretty sure everyone else did.

Wow. Gotta love (hate) attention whores.

Back to the topic- orpik has taken a few shots where I thought, god that was (a) interference or (b) roughing. Never called. Never expect to be. Sad, but true.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

f*** this board. Your city is a s***hole.

Ban me.

Fenton Michigan is a s***hole!? We may be a suburb of Flint, but we're a nice little city with good schools, no crime and a growing commercial market.

P.S. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, you clueless moron who'd root for Hitler (while making Lidstrom out to be Satan) if he donned a Pens uniform.

Edited by Vincanni