• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MTU_Huskies963

Cooke kicked Osgood?

Rate this topic

Wysh (Puck Daddy) mentioned it on Twitter last night and then again on Puck Daddy today.

"Did anyone else catch Matt Cooke kicking Osgood in the chest?"

You'd think that would be reviewed by the league. You'd think.

You know what else is dirty? I am pretty sure he didn't even try to do that.

Payback is tough.

Since we're all about crying about dirty play now -- Staal got clocked in the head not once, but twice. Osgood got him first. By the second, they were having to roll up bandages and stick 'em up his nose. Two cheap shots -- but funny not one peep about it here.

Now we're all about the low blows today... hmmmm.

haha, Matt Cooke is a little *****.

"wah, I got knocked down so now I'm going to kick your goalie in the helmet"

what's really stupid is that the league won't do anything about this because no injury happened. However, if Matt had misjudged his kick and hit Ozzie in the neck, he wouldn't be playing ever again. The league continues to demonstrate their inconsistency in penalty calling and suspensions.

Mickey Redmond is right... "bush league"

Know what else was dirty? Osgood sticking Staal in the head the other night.

Payback is tough.

it amazes me that each day you can become an even bigger idiot. it must suck to root for a team that has the biggest ***** in the league as its captain

Edited by heikks86

I'm fairly certain the announcers said the second shot that made them stuff gauze up Staal's nose was from his own teammate :huh:

Want 'em to start calling "Friendly Fire" penalties too when guys hit each other?

Guest micah

Perhaps someone should show Mr Cooke how we take to people kicking our goalie if one of the next couple games gets to be a blowout.

That, or we could complain to the league. I have more respect for cowboys than hall monitors. It's hockey - if you get cheapshotted, cheapshot back when the time is right.

it amazes me that each day you can become an even bigger idiot. it must suck to root for a team that has the biggest ***** in the league as its captain

I thought so to, but hey if you want someone to suck your dick all the time be a Penguins fan. The refs, and bettman would sure love to suck it all the time.

cooke did a lot of stuff... running players like kronwall did (only not getting the 5min and game) and checking from behind...

yeah it goes along with the 40+ seconds of 6men on the ice... pittsburgh plays ABOVE the laws govering hockey. anything to get the win!

Know what else was dirty? Osgood sticking Staal in the head the other night.

Payback is tough.

Osgood didn't purposesly put his stick out to hit Staal. He was going back for the puck, and Staal ran into his stick.

Cooke was looking right at Osgood, so he knew where he was, and his leg wasn't caught, so he wasn't trying to get it out. He just swung it up to hit Osgood. That his a very dangerous play swinging skate blades around like that.

Matt Cooke is our Kronwall.

You know, if you were a wings fan on the pens board, you'd have been banned a long time ago for ridiculous comments like this.

Actually, you probably would've been banned just for being a wings fan on a pens board. ahahah