• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BewareThePenguin

Is Osgood on the verge of a meltdown?

Rate this topic

I don't think Osgood played a bad game. 2 of the 3 goals on him were screens and the middle goal was a 5 hole goal where he got caught out of position. Fleury has been caught out of position much more than Osgood has this series.

Those who've read my posts know I've been a fan of your goalie's play, particularly in big-game situations. But even ardent Detroit fans will admit he's had a history of, shall we say, crack-ups in the past.

Is Osgood about to crack a bit -- or at least become a bit more mortal? Will the Pens find scoring on him easier? Will he blow up at some point? I can only hope so.

(Of course, that said he'll probably be a wall Thursday Night -- but if he isn't, remember, you read it here first.)

I don't waste my time going to other teams boards, but my guess is there is no way the pens board would be cool w/ Wings fans starting threads w/ this type of sh!t about their players there. Get this guy the hell outta here.

Go Ossy!

Is Osgood on the verge of a meltdown? How about NO.

The closest I saw to a meltdown by Ozzie this playoff season was the one game in Columbus where he tweaked his groin or whatever he tweaked and he ended up giving those 5 goals. Otherwise he's been rock steady, with a 2.00 GAA average. That's a little bit worse then last years stellar GAA in the playoffs, and you can argue/attribute that to the PK being worse then last year.

Those who've read my posts know I've been a fan of your goalie's play, particularly in big-game situations. But even ardent Detroit fans will admit he's had a history of, shall we say, crack-ups in the past.

Is Osgood about to crack a bit -- or at least become a bit more mortal? Will the Pens find scoring on him easier? Will he blow up at some point? I can only hope so.

(Of course, that said he'll probably be a wall Thursday Night -- but if he isn't, remember, you read it here first.)

By "MELTDOWN" do you mean the crap I'veagyni and Sindy engage in after the whistle every time the Pens are down? You mean like that? Is that what you call a meltdown?

OR>>>

Do you mean letting in less than two goals/game this series? IS THat a meltdown? EH?

Trolls...funny to see...fun to stomp like putrid little insignificant insects!

:blink::satisfied::colgate::taunt::hysterical: :rotflmao:

He's melting down the arguments that he doesn't belong in the HOF.

Soooo true.

I love this one. And your timing is always exquisite with it.

:) Thank you. I try to amuse.

Edited by EuroTwin