• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingsownnhl43

Steve Yzerman

Rate this topic

Id be willing to bet a months salary that hed be playing if he had an injury identical to Datsyuks.

Just saying. :cool:

And you know this how?

Your so brave calling out pavs heart and pride from behind your computer.

Id be willing to bet a months salary that hed be playing if he had an injury identical to Datsyuks.

You have no inside information on Datsyuks injury so shut your trap.

I'm sure Datsyuk is dieing to play and we all want him back!

Its the Stanley Cup final and Pavs is skating. If you can skate, you can play. Enough is enough already, we need him in game 4.

I can't say about any thing recent, but the previous reports were saying he was skating but not for long periods and not very well. Plus, we don't know the whole story. Judgement needs to be reserved until after the series.

I don't know who you're paying the greater disservice... Pasha for not measuring up to our version of a legend, or Stevie for expecting ANYONE to be on par with him.

Its the Stanley Cup final and Pavs is skating. If you can skate, you can play. Enough is enough already, we need him in game 4.

Ask Andreas Lilja how well that's working out for him. He's been skating for weeks now...

Only after we hoist the cup, at home, after game five, we will hear what Datysuk's real injury is all about. I'm sure it is much more severe than anyone is letting on... this is playoff hockey, thus the norm! I know my 21 something healthy son can run five miles without issue, but can't skate more than 15 minutes, just can't turn due to a bum ankle. He only visible limps after he gets off the ice and is in an extreme amount of pain. So all we can do is continue to speculate...

God what simple minded fools. A little thought please.

Yzerman played above a level of pain and though he was slowed down he was able to skate enough to be productive and not be a liability. Datsyuk may have less pain, but his foot just isn't working and as a result he will easily get beat by anyone on the ice. Let me make this clearer for those with the sub 75 IQ.

Datsyuk can't skate

You need to skate to play hockey

You need to skate really well to play in the NHL Stanley Cup Finals

How i love Fair weather fans.

Dats has droped the gloves for the wings, scored many goals for the wings, set up many goals for the wings, Prevented a TON of goals against with takeaways and hard two way play, he also is one of our BIGGEST checkers.

DATS HAS HEART, and you sir have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me check Datsyuk's medical charts...

... nope, we don't have those here. So until you know what he has wrong with him don't bother speculating on his manhood.

Why would you risk your Taco Bell wages on this? I mean, you work hard slinging all that salsa and refried beans. Take more care with your money buddy!

If we do not have our backs against the wall why would we risk having a star caliber player injured when the team is not in dire need of them anyways? Pavs will be back, but he needs to be back when he is 100% so he can actually be of some use other wise he is just another body on the ice

Heaven forbid someone call out a red wing player. You people need to realize that just because fans call out a player does not mean theyre a fairweather fan.

Anytime an Osgood is a bad goalie thread, Samuelsson or Lilja sucks thread, etc is made this board goes ape sh!t and accuses that said poster of being a fairweather fan, doesnt know the game, low IQ level. These accusations are illogical and are fallacies.

Is Pavel soft? Maybe. Who knows. I dont know, you guys dont know. If he is, however, that doesnt take away from how good a player he is or what he means to this team.

It's not datsyuk's choice, dumbs***.

You've never heard stories about players refusing medical attention to play?

One specifically was Paul Kariya. After getting hit he refused any medical attention because he knew they wouldnt clear him.. Later, he scored the game winning goal.

If Pavel went to Babs and said he wanted to play, you bet your ass hed be playing.

Didn't Yzerman play with an extremely messed up leg before?

Anyways, I think Babcock was taking the "if it's not broke, don't fix it" approach. The Wings have the depth to let our injured guys rest a little longer. And considering we won the first two games, what did he have to lose by letting Dats rest and extra day or two?

Edited by Ms_Hockey