• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pretty Irish Girl

Drinking game for tomorrow night!

Rate this topic

Yeah... my brother and I debated doing on during the Winter Classic (just to see how many times the attention was called away from the guys playing and onto someone who wasn't even in the same STATE) and before the puck drop we just looked at each other and said "There's no way..."

Drink every time they mention Crosby when he is neither handling the puck, or even on the ice.

Take a shot every time they replay Crosby's movement during a play he wasn't directly involved in or replay his reaction to something on the bench in lieu of showing the actual "something".

Guest Shoreline

Make sure to eat a lot of food just before and while you're knocking down those shots so it takes longer for your body to absorb all that alcohol (since it would first absorb into the food) and so you'll maybe last as long as 10 mins of the 1st, rather than the first 5 as predicted earlier. :beerbuddy:

Perhaps this new breed of Crosby-Pens fans play this game. And then after the game is over they go on the opponent's fan message boards.

Who knew that natty light would make one believe that the home team supplies the visiting team's sticks?

...I'm sorry, but I'm never, ever going to forget that no matter how hard I try.

OR if I keep riding Samuelsson for poor play, he's due to pot two goals to shut me up, then we get the Mikael Samuelsson post-game drinking game:

Take a shot everytime he says "yeah" inappropriately loud or says "I should say".

Thought I would share my new drinking game for the SCF. Every time someone says Sidney Crosby's name you have to take a shot. Trust me you will be pretty toasted by the end of the game! Good Times!

By the end of the game.. HAHA i would be lit by the end of the PRE GAME .

- Every time Hal Gill holds someone entering the offensive zone.

- Every time Zetterberg is cross-checked and doesn't even blink.

:puke:

Oh, crap I just vomited thinking about doing this....Nvrmnd.