• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crotty99

Very funny interview

Rate this topic

Sorry if this has been posted already but i couldn't see it.

Go to nhl.com and watch the interview with datsyuk and oz on the first page.

guaranteed to make you laugh. Watch ozzie in particular. :lol:

haha yeah, saw that earlier. Pav is hamming it up for the press and Ozzy is just smiling and nodding the whole time, checking his watch and s***. Gotta love the Pasha and Ozzy presser combo.

"Its not fun to watch, takes a lot of beer." - I hear that Pavel

Edited by b.shanafan14

I love this team. You can see how high their spirits are, and I don't just mean Pav and Ozzie, but the entire team has high spirits after the loss... it doesn't even effect their composure at all. It's fun watching their pressers / post game interviews.

I watched Pens pressers and post game after their loss (and even after their win) you can sense major tension and they seem down and unsure of themselves.

I am so proud of my team.!

^ I agree with that

Except seeing Talbot joke about having 6 guys on the ice - or their ability to cycle the puck down low with ease while having that man up on us - he just looked like a goon and it was not that funny

Edited by swansoccer13

:lol: Ohhhh god I love this team so much. That was like the greatest interview ever.

Pavel's answer to everything: LET ME PLAYYYYY. All 60 minutes, defense, center, wing!

And Ozzie making weird faces and mouthing answers to Pav was priceless.

God, please play tomorrow Pavel, we miss you almost as much as you miss playing!! :(

That was hysterical. Ozzie had a smirk on his face the entire time. I wish I knew what was so funny. I loved Datsyuk's reaction to whether he may play on the wing, saying he would player defense if he had to :thumbup:

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

That was hysterical. Ozzie had a smirk on his face the entire time. I wish I knew what was so funny. I loved Datsyuk's reaction to whether he may play on the wing, saying he would player defense if he had to :thumbup:

At first, I thought Osgood was laughing because he knew the reporters could hardly understand what Dats was saying.