• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tbatti

Getting Tickets outside of JLA

Rate this topic

I am looking to go to game 5 and I need to get tickets. For those of you that went to game 1 and/or 2, did you notice if there were a lot of tickets for sale? By any chance, do you know if they were at, above or below face value? I went to the SCF last year for games 1,2 and 5 and people had a very hard time selling tickets. Just wondering if it is the same this year so I can try to figure out how much it will cost me. Thanks!

I sold three of mine beforehand for "cost" (it is illegal to sell tickets above cost). The guy who bought them had a no-show and had to sell one- He sold my $225 ticket for $50. I asked a scalper what he was getting for upper level- he said "I'm just trying to get face for everything"

You should be able to get a deal.

If you can wait till the day of the game, StubHub tickets will start falling in price. If you have a laptop, park out in front of StubHubs office there in downtown Detroit, bid on a the tickets in the last hour before the game and you should be close to paying face for the tickets.

Take the 1000, go buy a 52 LCD, sign up for HD, and watch it at home. Then enjoy 5 years of awesome television viewing after that.

Yeah you could do that too. But really, if you could be at the game that the Wings win the Cup at, wouldn't you pay that?

Yeah you could do that too. But really, if you could be at the game that the Wings win the Cup at, wouldn't you pay that?

No. I am not a millionaire. I stopped doing things millionaires do a few years ago. I will be a millionaire within the next decade, however. And when I am, then "yes"!!!

No. I am not a millionaire. I stopped doing things millionaires do a few years ago. I will be a millionaire within the next decade, however. And when I am, then "yes"!!!

You don't have make a million. You just need to know that a lot of people would pay that to see their team win the cup in their building.

Yeah it's Game 5 of the SCF in which the Wings can clinch.

jake ryan, please go away... come back when you can buy SCF tickets for the team that you have followed for over 15 years.

Take the 1000, go buy a 52 LCD, sign up for HD, and watch it at home. Then enjoy 5 years of awesome television viewing after that.

:D my 65" HD offers better viewing... i would recommend that size!

not a chance in this destroyed job market where the major cash cows are going bankrupt... i would rather take that money and have enjoyment over the next 5+ years then for 2-1/2 hours.... UNLESS there was a 100% chance they would win it that night. Remember last year.... that would have sucked to be so close and yet so far from it!

maybe in a few years when the economy picks up i will toss out $1000 for a ticket to the finals... right now i will enjoy the view from the 10th row with my HDtv and then cruise downtown Plymouth and Royal oak after they win with everyone else!

Edited by OsGOD

Yeah it's Game 5 of the SCF in which the Wings can clinch.

jake ryan, please go away... come back when you can buy SCF tickets for the team that you have followed for over 15 years.

Ok.

I went to Game 5 last year; no chance in hell I'm doing it again this year. Economy is too risky to spend $100 - $200 per ticket + parking + gas + food. My HD tv will do just fine.

I did use Stubhub.com last year and it worked really well. I bought Game 5 tickets after the Wings lost game 3 and paid about $300 per ticket for 2 tickets.

Lucky bass-turds ;)...Here in the land of cheese I rejoice all alone :rolleyes:

if they finish at home this series... i might go to Ozzie's house and party outside with all the locals and await his arrival home like last year

Edited by OsGOD