• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Sometimes it's really, really hard to do that.

I try. And I know some others do to, but damn, is it difficult sometimes.

Aww. I'm sure you have that one bumper sticker.

What's it say? "No one ever said it would be easy. They just said it'd be worth it."

Pens are lucky it's tied. The refs can't give this game to them much more without causing a riot.

Bettman sucks.

What the HELL are you talking about?

It's the WINGS who are lucky that it's tied.

They've been turning the puck over, and over, and OVER. Constantly.

If I didn't know any better, I might say that Kronwall has major money on Pittsburgh.

Yeah, I have trouble feeling good about the shots on goal. That's obviously too good of a number to be a bad thing, but the Pens defense are always there to clear the rebounds so there aren't many second chances for the Wings.

This whole series so far, the Wings' D are just not pinching, and it's hampering the offense. They obviously feel that being defensively responsible is important, but it's not the same style of hockey we're accustomed to seeing from them.

Exactly what I was thinking. Our D needs to get going if we're going to be scoring more goals. Our forwards arent collectively strong enough to play dump and chase. We have to get behind their D with good outlet passes and speed through the neutral zone. I understand the defensive concern, but its really having an effect on our offense.

Anyone else get pissed off after watching malkin act like ovechkin bouncing off the boards? He needs to get kronwalled already.

Then we receive a 5 minute major and a game.

We all want our team to win, but it gets harder to stay optimistic when each non-call feels like a stab to the chest.

Feels more like dollar signs in Bettman's eyes. Unfortunately the Wings are the team with the temporary series lead.

Anyone else get pissed off after watching malkin act like ovechkin bouncing off the boards? He needs to get kronwalled already.

You mean handed the puck by a Detroit defenseman?

Sorry, couldn't help it :)

Tired. Forced to play back to back games too soon. Out a top player. Getting terrible non-calls. We're not playing our best (in my opinion) BUT.. all that and the Pens STILL can't steamroll us. Wings FTW. If any ONE of those things were applied to the Pens, we'd be all over them. It's ridiculous.

BUT....

Those things, NONE of them, ARE applied to the Pens.

Moral victories are gonna Win the Cup.

And the Wings look bad out there. I would never have guessed it in a million years. Not this year. Not this Team.

But there it is.

Wings the first team since the '88 Bruins to have 3 rookies score in the Final.

The Bruins got swept that year. Just saying.

So when they cheap shot Franzen and lidstrom we aren't supposed to be mad?

GTFO

I am not going anywhere just because I call out some of the whining BS by posters. I would rather Detroit be on the PP for 60 minutes but thats not happening. I would rather Detroit not be on the PK at all but thats not happening. Detroit cannot control officiating anymore then the whining (the fix is in crowd) on this board but they can control the PK. Detroit is now only 3 FOR 7 ON THE PENALTY KILL!

If they were 6 for 7 then I think guys like you would keep their mouths shut because Detroit would be up 3-0 in the series.

BTW, get upset if Lidstrom and Franzen are done wrong. I don't have a problem with it but I do have a problem with people who whine about this game being fixed when it is so blantantly obvious that if our team does better on the PK then this series is over. Turnovers are another thing killing our team (although to a lesser extent).

Edited by sdogg1m

The first thing I thought of when he was skating with his arms out was a figure skater before they do one of those spin things.......which makes sense because he is a ******* fairy.

hey, i'm trying to stay optimistic here! 19 shots on goal is great. Fleury had to pull them out several times. we need to keep getting multipal chances.

WTF are you expecting guys the ******* big cocky boss is in the building THE ******* BATTCOCKINMANNN so the refs are ass kising. Just wait and see the wings will lose the game because of the ******* ref calls. And live all this BS about "wings are above all this they need to do this they need to do that" remember you can beat a team but not a team loaded with refs when the calls goes only one way. If i will live to see s***sburg celebrating the cup I will officialy stop watching any hockey for the time BATTASS will be runing NHL like his own company.

Edited by redwashington2000

So scrolling through the last twenty pages it feels like I am on the HF boards ^_^ . Where's Electrophile with the optomism. Stop whining and support our team in a more positive manner.

This is what Im sayin' man! I've never went to a game and during intermission people saying "oh we suck, this person sucks, that person sucks, the ref sucks......blah blah blah! ......" Everyone one is saying....we will kill 'em the next period....so & so will score, so & so is going to have a huge hit!.....WHERE IS ALL THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS!?!

ATTNTION ALL DETROIT RED WINGS FANS...... where is the love?!

When we're behind, do we shut down (NO!) or do we pick up our selves, wipe off the ice....and try our damned hardest to put it back in the net?!

When there is a bad call....do we get angry and pout and cry like ALLLLL the other hockey teams???....NO!

Do we start pushing and hitting and have not one but TWO misconducts in one game.....NO!

Do we give up, do we just say "who cares?"....NO!

DAMN IT! WE ARE THE MOTH-f***IN DETROIT RED WINGS!.......WE ARE HERE FOR THE PRIZE!

perk up people......a new period!

LETS GO WINGS!