• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Out of the woodwork comes the wussies who can't handle adversity. Go home and quit posting. Thank you. No point in posting in any GDT if the season is over with 3 mins left in the 2nd period of Game 4 with the Wings leading the series 2-1.

Edited by Shoreline

Did anyone see a guy in a ref's uniform in the stands go giddy happy after the Kennedy (pens 4th) goal? I'm watching the CBC stream on hockeystreams.com Was that a back-up ref? Any ideas what that's about?

you realize anybody can wear a refs jersey?

That was a nice goal they scored, have to give it to them. And it was against Lidstrom. What the hell is going on with our team? I wonder if alot more players are injured than we know about. This doesn't look like them at all and Pit isn't good enough to make us look like this?

NO GUTS, NO GLORY with this bunch.

They seem to be perfectly content with letting pittsburgh have whatever they want at this point.

Did anyone see a guy in a ref's uniform in the stands go giddy happy after the Kennedy (pens 4th) goal? I'm watching the CBC stream on hockeystreams.com Was that a back-up ref? Any ideas what that's about?

He's a fan. He's always there with sunglasses and a walking stick..."The blind ref".

Hossa, have fun in Edmonton buddy, because if the Wings brass are interested in you after this, there crazy.

I wish this was the 3rd, I want this horror show to be over, wake up tommorow to hear Datsyuks been cleared to play in Game 5, and Mike Babcock bagskated the Wings for 6 hours.

I thought you left?

Where did I say that?

I wish HOssa would just leave and take Hudler with him.

Abdelkader and Helm and Leino may not have the "star" power, but damned if they aren't all playing a TON better and with more effort and effect at this point.

Besides I'm a Maso, I love it when it hurts.