• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Well guys, we all knew Detroits injuries would catch up to us. Penguins is just the healthier team

They just fell apart, it has nothing to do with health, maybe mental health!

I honestly don't know whats wrong with these guys at this point. Extreme exhaustion, sickness, apathy (it's starting to look like it). I mean, we have looked severely incompetant a LOT the last 2 games, and it seems like our sticks have cement on them.

We're being out-hussled and out worked.

THEY WANT IT MORE.

It's a long series, and at least we won it last year.

GO WINGS.

Hossa is pissing me off. He signs here saying he wants to win a cup. Well Hossa. You're in the finals. Why don't you start playing like it, eh?

My God I hope we get Dats back Saturday night. Poor Z has too much on his plate. We need us some ZDH!!!!

Anyone else getting the feeling sans a very unlikely comeback, Matt should disable all new threads from being made for at least a couple hours after this game ends? :P

dude you DO realize the Wings closed out EVERY series last year on the road, right?!?!? :blink:

It's called momentum. I don't know if you know anything about that . They way they are playing is pathetic and they will have to climb a huge hill to get er going again. They had two chances to put the strangle hold on pitt but of course they fail when it counts

Why is Hossa in?

What his Hudler in?

Where has Maltby and Draper been?

Seriously, the only two that seem to care tonight are the Mule and Helm. Well and Z too.

Well he scores goals. no other players are. so why sit him..