• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

I think this has to be the most epic meltdown the Wings have ever had. Shorthanded goal against while not even 1 shot on pp, no shots on net in what, 10min, and now a two goal deficit. Awful.

Nah, there was that LA Kings debacle 4-5 years ago... remember THAT s***. This was nearly as bad. EPIC FAIL, WINGS! Crawl the f*** into the locker room and hope that Babcock leaves enough left in your ass to hold up your hockey pads. That was ******* disgraceful.

Hossa is trying... but it's not enough. Z's tank must be at or below 'E' since it seems like he's out there every other shift. Ozzie is saving our ass from more embarassment, but s***... how many more ******* giveaways at the blueline are we going to give them?

2 days off won't be enough looking at this team on the ice right now. They need to get their heads and legs and sticks into this game or they'll have a s***load of rest... like 4 months, coming up.

It's called momentum. I don't know if you know anything about that . They way they are playing is pathetic and they will have to climb a huge hill to get er going again. They had two chances to put the strangle hold on pitt but of course they fail when it counts

Answer the question.

you DO realize the Wings closed out EVERY series last year AND the Columbus series THIS year on the road right?

I'd love to know Babcock's reasons why he took Abdelkader out. At least he brought some energy to this team while Leinoand Maltby have been invisible

He scores too many big goals. Hossa and Hudler are more clutch players so far.

:rolleyes:

Bandwagon fan right here.

I will keep pointing them out.

Who gives a s*** about bandwagoning?

We're getting dominated and all you can worry about is what people here are posting?

Anyone else getting the feeling sans a very unlikely comeback, Matt should disable all new threads from being made for at least a couple hours after this game ends? :P

Maybe in addition to age the forum needs to have a psychological screen. "So the Wings are down two goals going into the third of a Stanley Cup Finals game, what are your reactions?" And if they are anything that resemble panic then maybe that member's thread-starting privileges are revoked as well as a post limit by the hour.

Guest lilja4mvp

this one is over.

don't waste your time watching the 3rd.

wings special teams:

2coougm.jpg

The Next 20 minutes would be a good time for Hossa to get those 2 goals.

He's been a ghost. Every time he's touched the puck lately it's been turned over or absolutely nothing happens. He's been only slightly less of a non-factor than Hudler.

... Has Hudler even played in this series? Get him OFF Zetterberg's wing and get Cleary back up there.

Cleary and Helm are the only players interested in actually conducting a forecheck and finishing their checks.... If I see another Wings' forward curl off from an easy check to finish on a dump-in I'm going to go mental.

He scores too many big goals. Hossa and Hudler are more clutch players so far.

Who gives a s*** about bandwagoning?

We're getting dominated and all you can worry about is what people here are posting?

Well of course, that takes away from actually knowing what's going on during the game.

I love you guys are trying to put all the blame on hossa, seriously what are you watching? If theres anyone to blame this entire series.. playoffs even.. ITS OUR DEFENSE!! ITS s***!!! I CANT NAME ANYONE BESIDES NICK AND STUART THATS EVEN PLAYING DECENT.

TURNOVER IN YOUR ZONE, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN

I think we need to realize the difference between "bandwagon" and "overly emotional."

I am not a bandwagon fan (hell, I registered with LGW in the CuJo/Legace era), but I can be prone to angry, one-line statements.

It'd be nice to have a player like 08 Marian Hossa. 09 Marian Hossa sucks ass.

i hope there is NO talk about officiating. WINGS are blowing this game for themselves.

Refs did blow it - they gave us 4 minutes of powerplay time and then we decided to fall apart.

Hopefully the refs don't call a single penalty the rest of the series. We can't kill penalties and we can't kill our own powerplays either apparently.

I'd love to know Babcock's reasons why he took Abdelkader out. At least he brought some energy to this team while Leinoand Maltby have been invisible

He said it was because Ab's wasn't very good on the Wing, much better at Center, and Leino brought more to the table as a Winger. At least I'm pretty sure what he said this morning/afternoon.

Gassed, Tired, Depleted, Overwhelmed, Sucking Wind, Burnt Out, Exhausted, Weary, Distressed, Drained, Haggard, Pooped and Exasperated. Pick one - any adjective works tonight.

i hope there is NO talk about officiating. WINGS are blowing this game for themselves.

If the refs would have not gave us those PP, the Wings would be winning right now!!!